• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: spidey_fan

spidey_fan
7 years ago#11
... Wow. Just wao wao.
Guess I'll just play this thingie for the sake of playing this thingie. Thanks for the info. At least you don't feel clunky controlling & killing, right? Just boring?
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

User Info: wwlover

wwlover
7 years ago#12
Well Spidey_fan, it is clunky when u r fighting, at least it feels or seems that way. Like I said, the game is pretty good or ok, if that(now that I've almost finished it). The ONLY reason, I would get the Decepticon version is for the story. That's all!

spidey_fan
7 years ago#13
... Who's the final boss? And who do you play as against him?

wwlover
7 years ago#14
Spoilers!! The final boss is Megatron. And U don't even get to fight against him as Optimus Prime! U fight against him as Ironhide! Man! I was like BOOOOO! This was a total rippoff(imo), to the TF fans! U SHOULD be fighting against him as OPTIMUS! The story isn't that good, and quite forgettable. The GAME is VERY EASY, and repetitive! Not that I'm saying the game has to be superhard either! U usually just want more of a challenge. SAVE UR money! Not unless u just want to play the story! ALL the levels R the same, as well as the chracters. I read in the review the Decepticon version was a little bit better tho(only cuz u get to destroy buildings and stuff), so I might have to check this out. But that REALLY isn't saying much tho, considering how awful this game was. This game could have been BETTER(graphicswise, characters, etc), imho, had V.V. done it. They did a MUCH better job.

wwlover
7 years ago#15
Well, BACK TO WFC! THE BEST TF GAME EVER(imho)!!!

wwlover
7 years ago#16
I know it's not easy converting a game into a port, but they could have done better than this!!! Imho.

spidey_fan
7 years ago#17
wwlover posted...
Spoilers!! The final boss is Megatron. And U don't even get to fight against him as Optimus Prime! U fight against him as Ironhide! Man! I was like BOOOOO! This was a total rippoff(imo), to the TF fans! U SHOULD be fighting against him as OPTIMUS! The story isn't that good, and quite forgettable. The GAME is VERY EASY, and repetitive! Not that I'm saying the game has to be superhard either! U usually just want more of a challenge. SAVE UR money! Not unless u just want to play the story! ALL the levels R the same, as well as the chracters. I read in the review the Decepticon version was a little bit better tho(only cuz u get to destroy buildings and stuff), so I might have to check this out. But that REALLY isn't saying much tho, considering how awful this game was. This game could have been BETTER(graphicswise, characters, etc), imho, had V.V. done it. They did a MUCH better job.

... Once again, thanks for the info. Finishing the Decepticon version yesterday gave me a few creeps about "Ironhide vs. Megatron" already (which is pretty much total overkill for 'Hide in G1)... To think that it even spreads out to the Autobots version... to the 3DS version... ouchie.
(Geez, Behavior Interactive, you guys should really criticize yourself about your game-designing "behaviors". All I, no, maybe "we", want is an "mildly" epic final boss fight between the 2 arch-nemesis', after all...)

wwlover
7 years ago#18
spidey_fan posted...
wwlover posted...

... Once again, thanks for the info. Finishing the Decepticon version yesterday gave me a few creeps about "Ironhide vs. Megatron" already (which is pretty much total overkill for 'Hide in G1)... To think that it even spreads out to the Autobots version... to the 3DS version... ouchie.
(Geez, Behavior Interactive, you guys should really criticize yourself about your game-designing "behaviors". All I, no, maybe "we", want is an "mildly" epic final boss fight between the 2 arch-nemesis', after all...)

Exactly.....how is the Decepticon version? Any better? I doubt it. But I'm STILL gonna get it. Like I said, just for the story.

wwlover
7 years ago#19
Ok....now that I've checked out this select a character option(after u beat the game), I will say that this is the ONLY redeeming quality about this game. NOW, I can play OPTIMUS vs. MEGATRON! ALRIGHT!!! Which makes up for that Ironhide mess....lol! Which should have NEVER happened in the first place! They had to give us SOMETHING, to make up for this catastrophe of a game! That made me a little happier!:)

wwlover
7 years ago#20
And UR welcome for the info my friend.:)
  • Topic Archived