• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wwlover

wwlover
7 years ago#1
Ok, I like this game so far.....but I DO NOT LIKE the fact that it does NOT save mission progress! And that u have to start the mission OVER from the beginning! I THOUGHT that was the WHOLE point of a checkpoint save, besides when u die and all....THAT blows!

wwlover
7 years ago#2
Ooooops! Sorry, about the double post. It told me that it didn't get posted.

wwlover
7 years ago#3
I DO like the fact tho, that U can CHOOSE which missions U want to play! That's a COOL feature, I must say.

User Info: spidey_fan

spidey_fan
7 years ago#4
You should apologize for the triple-post (oh wait, quadruple-post)... by telling us your opinions & the facts about this game, made by almost no-name developers. Would you mind?
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

wwlover
7 years ago#5
@ Spidey _fan. I did APOLOGIZE....it was MY second post. Look 2 posts up my friend.

User Info: Anti_Roxas

Anti_Roxas
7 years ago#6
WHY do you feel the NEED to capitalise RANDOM words in your SENTENCES????!!!
http://www.created.ca/Dump/IMG_0146.jpg
"I like Anti_Roxas" - JediParadox

wwlover
7 years ago#7
@ Anti_roxas. Sometimes, I FEEL the NEED to get my POINT across my friend, that's all. Just like anybody else. Just the way I type. @Spidey _fan. I get it now my friend....lol! Great sarcasm.

User Info: spidey_fan

spidey_fan
7 years ago#8
wwlover posted...
@ Anti_roxas. Sometimes, I FEEL the NEED to get my POINT across my friend, that's all. Just like anybody else. Just the way I type. @Spidey _fan. I get it now my friend....lol! Great sarcasm.
Thanks for getting my snarky comment. Now it's your turn to talk about the details of this game. Pretty please?
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

wwlover
7 years ago#9
Lol! Is this another dose of sarcasm Spidey_Fan! For me to waste my time telling u about game made my no-name developers? I will say it's pretty basic, bland, and boring so far from what I can tell, from the first few missions. I haven't finished it yet, but all the levels r the same, the graphics aren't that good, or the music, and the characters r the same, minus the voices, with their witty sayings, but that isn't even that great. When u melee, the connection with u and the other TF is a little off, and SLOW at times, along with the shooting. It's too slow, when u have to turn around to get straight again, and so far, it's just pretty much ALL the same missions from what I can tell so far, even the boss fights seem or r pretty much the same, from what I can tell. VERY repetitive. Protect identification buildings and stuff, BORING! The ONLY good part I will say about this game so far, is that u get to fight in stealth mode! And learning the story inbetween the movies. Other than that, U really don't have to waste ur time. I LIKE V.V style BETTER, where they payed MORE attention to detail in my opinion. And did a better job with the TF games. AND gave u a better story. They should have stuck with them! But I haven't finished the game yet, so if it gets any better, I'll let u know. Oh....u can't choose between levels either, until u have beaten it. I was wrong about that. But u can play previous levels. AND, after playing this, I guess u DON'T need an autosave, the levels r pretty short, my friend. So there u have it so far, but we'll see about the rest once I have finished it.

wwlover
7 years ago#10
The first two TF movie games r miles ahead of this 1(and WFC), where is like I said, V.V. paid way more attention to detail, graphics, and so forth. And they gave u much better TF games then this 1! I would give this maybe a 5/10, if that much.
  • Topic Archived