• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kaine852

Kaine852
8 years ago#1

Do you think the gameplay with the DS version will be the same like the WFC or like in the first and second movies where you play create-a-bot/construct-a-con?

User Info: natchu96

natchu96
8 years ago#2
We didn't have construct-a-bot or whatever in WFC, did we?

User Info: BoSPaladin

BoSPaladin
8 years ago#3

In the first two games on the DS we kinda did have customization. The first one had it a whole lot more appearance wise, it had sandbox also.

The second one had a lot of customization, stats wise, but not sandbox. WFC had neither sandbox, nor a whole lot of customization.
Who knows right now, they've been switching it up each movie, I can't really be sure with the way they're jumping from gameplay.

User Info: Kaine852

Kaine852
8 years ago#4

Probably, the gameplay would be like ROTF since the game features worldwide locations but still, the second one kinda sucks compared to the other 2

User Info: spidey_fan

spidey_fan
8 years ago#5
They kinda stepped in the right direction with WfC.
The only aggravating thing is the aggravating difficulty... Since I didn't even try to unlock Grimlock.
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

User Info: wwlover

wwlover
7 years ago#6
WOW! Spidey _ fan! I admit the difficulty can be frustrating my friend...BELIEVE ME(OMEGA SUPREME)! I KNOW just how u feel! I thought about giving up a time or two, with these games myself! BUT, the REWARDS R sooooo WORTH IT MY FRIEND! Just getting to play as Grimlock, and SOUNDWAVE is nice, and fun!.....so U should try and make the effort, if u feel it is worth it my friend! Cuz, believe me, it iS!:)
  • Topic Archived