• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. Unknown error, what?

User Info: Virus100

Virus100
8 years ago#11
Toasty!

User Info: 3sleider3

3sleider3
8 years ago#12
poodsniper posted...
im getting this error then it just sits there loading

same
GT - IIama King

User Info: UltraMegaPerson

UltraMegaPerson
8 years ago#13
lastdual posted...
Was getting this error earlier so I switched to the PS3 beta, which hasn't had the same server issues as the 360 one. Unfortunately, the PS3 version is somehow even more buggy than the 360 one!

Taking a break for now. I'm either clipping through the ground or I can't connect at all. I know this is a beta, but let's be real: it's also a marketing tool. I really hope Dice cleans some of the more glaring issues up over the next few days...

Actually the 360 servers were the first to come back online this morning, the PS3 and PC ones were having issue.
"Hitting something flying about at Mach 2 requires your launcher/AA Gun to be infused with the will of Christ." Elite_DWB

User Info: xbliveGaminTeen

xbliveGaminTeen
8 years ago#14
I was playing earlier, took about an hour or so break, and now I am getting this message also.
Spurs: Offseason Broncos: 1-2 USC: 3-1
XBL: TatJballa

User Info: wha7leven

wha7leven
8 years ago#15
bump
GT: The Onyx Guard

User Info: spoty420

spoty420
8 years ago#16

Someone really needs to write EA a letter asking why your servers suck. I know they know there servers suck because evryone says it, so why dont they do anything about it??!!
They have the money to fix it , but they dont because there wack! EA FIX YOUR S%$&!!!!

User Info: Bristow84

Bristow84
8 years ago#17
And this is why EA released a beta.
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || ATI RADEON 6670HD 1GB || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain

User Info: jzero91

jzero91
8 years ago#18
I see what EA did there. Now instead of having it say "Lost connection to EA's servers" it says "Unknown Error". Nice one EA.
I am the Magic!

User Info: poodsniper

poodsniper
8 years ago#19
ya cause they have no idea what they are doing. im not wasting any more time on this crap
B.O.H.I.C.A.

User Info: PenguinMafia

PenguinMafia
8 years ago#20
Two days in a row I can't play. Fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. Unknown error, what?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers