• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skullgirls
  3. More fun than BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma!

User Info: mike468

mike468
5 years ago#1
I finally picked up Skullgirls after skipping the original release.

Is it bad I find this game more fun than BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma?
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board

User Info: JELIFISH19

JELIFISH19
5 years ago#2
Why would it be bad? I think it's the best fighting game this gen.
I <3 my HRAP EX-SE
Capcom, ASW, & NRS fighting games 4 Life

User Info: mike468

mike468
5 years ago#3
My statement was more of a knock against BlazBlue. For abgamebthatbrequired a bigger disk capacity, imo it looks and play like **** compared to Skullgirls.

I was just really disappointed with BlazBlue. My first time with the series and I think it's overhyped.
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board

User Info: ShariganItachi

ShariganItachi
5 years ago#4
Yea, I'm a fan of BB but my god to they need more characters, and I know skullgirls doesn't have enough, but they arnt charging me 60$
One day Dosu Kinuta WILL be in a fighting game, and i'm not changing my sig till then 2/12/06.

User Info: vega2505

vega2505
5 years ago#5
More fun than Chrono Phantasma because you can actually play this game on 360...ASW suddenly going PS3 only with a franchise that's been multiplatform for 3 games is just BS, plain and simple.
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.

User Info: zero829

zero829
5 years ago#6
mike468 posted...
My statement was more of a knock against BlazBlue. For abgamebthatbrequired a bigger disk capacity, imo it looks and play like **** compared to Skullgirls.

I was just really disappointed with BlazBlue. My first time with the series and I think it's overhyped.

The best thing about BB is that it took years and SO MANY iterations before CP, the first actually good game in the series. And even then, it's still an unbalanced mess.
http://i.imgur.com/pEp7xu4.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZgHOPfw.jpg
PSN: MongerZero
  1. Boards
  2. Skullgirls
  3. More fun than BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma!
  • Topic Archived