• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skullgirls
  3. Soon, Very Soon.

User Info: ShariganItachi

ShariganItachi
5 years ago#1
https://www.facebook.com/skullgirls

I know this board is dead, but Im exited, how about you? Were getting Encore, Squigly and Big Band!!!
One day Dosu Kinuta WILL be in a fighting game, and i'm not changing my sig till then 2/12/06.

User Info: Darkest_Evil

Darkest_Evil
5 years ago#2
Ps3 has squigly... Why do we get screwed
twitch.tv/fearlessfeedle (xbox one streaming)

User Info: GrandMast3r

GrandMast3r
5 years ago#3
I think a lot of it is from MS, from what I understand. And it sucks.

User Info: The Bard

The Bard
5 years ago#4
Wow, Big Band looks friggin' awesome.

Yeah, I don't understand how MS sucks so hard at patching things. Sadly, my XBL Gold ran out... will I still be able to download the content? I hope so.
But seriously; why on earth do you believe yourself incapable?

User Info: abyss

abyss
5 years ago#5
Pretty sure that they've only submitted the patch to Microsoft fairly recently. And the last time they submitted a patch to them, it was clearly LabZero's fault, so I wouldn't be too quick to be blaming MS for this.

Anyway, I'm really hoping we'll get it soon, but I'll expect another six months.

ShariganItachi
5 years ago#6
Well, Right now if you go on, there is a title update for the game, but there is no dlc patch to upgrade it to encore, so its coming soon.
One day Dosu Kinuta WILL be in a fighting game, and i'm not changing my sig till then 2/12/06.

User Info: Darkest_Evil

Darkest_Evil
5 years ago#7
yeah we heard the three years ago..
really soon...
twitch.tv/fearlessfeedle (xbox one streaming)

ShariganItachi
5 years ago#8
And its up now, so yea I was right SOON!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Skullgirls
  3. Soon, Very Soon.
  • Topic Archived