• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skullgirls
  3. Any word on DLC characters yet?

User Info: Phoenix_Heart

Phoenix_Heart
5 years ago#1
Didn't they get the money they needed for Squigly months ago?
I'm starting to wonder if all the mods on this site are the same person, and if that person is even old enough to be here.

User Info: Darkest_Evil

Darkest_Evil
5 years ago#2
can you say scam?
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php

User Info: PILLE_HENRY

PILLE_HENRY
5 years ago#3
As far as I know, they are still giving support to the PC (Steam) version of the game, then they will release the DLC for the 3 consoles at the same time (and if, for example, Microsoft doesn't approve yet the DLC release, PS3 and PC will have to wait for the DLC, too)...

I can be wrong but that's pretty much the idea...
Xbox 360 GT: OMEGA ZERO 9000
Check Profile for Wii games' Friend Codes.

User Info: xdrzoidbirgx

xdrzoidbirgx
5 years ago#4
well squigly has been out in the steam version of skullgirls since august.........
Gt: xGEORGEX of WAR

User Info: Omega_Pyro

Omega_Pyro
5 years ago#5
I believe they said they're submitting the console patch in a couple days.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/keep-skullgirls-growing?c=activity
"My plans are always practical! It's the laws of physics that get in the way of my success." - Red Mage

User Info: Reece504

Reece504
5 years ago#6
so still no new characters?
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez

Phoenix_Heart
5 years ago#7
Guess not

Reece504
5 years ago#8
this is crazy i know devs with little to no money that release dlc faster than this i havent played in awhile thought characters would be out and got hyped checked on here and wow nothing not even a estimate on a release date I really love this game I just hope they don't abandon it and move to PC.

Phoenix_Heart
5 years ago#9
Ive accepted the fact that we aren't getting squigly. I really enjoyed this game but they can't even give us news on the subject? I think I will abandon this game too.

Reece504
5 years ago#10
what happen to all those kick starter characters????????????????????????????????????
  1. Boards
  2. Skullgirls
  3. Any word on DLC characters yet?
  • Topic Archived