• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skullgirls
  3. Eliza News Eliza is Available on PS3&PC Next Week!!!

User Info: KingSpica

KingSpica
4 years ago#1
Skullgirls Encore’s Eliza Available on PlayStation 3 and PC Next Week

Players looking forward to Skullgirls Encore’s upcoming diva won’t need to wait much longer. According to a recent announcement by Lab Zero Games, Eliza will be available for fans on PlayStation 3 and PC next week.

This fighter is the third to be added to the indie title’s roster after its crowdfunding campaign, a successful effort that garnered just under $830,000 and contributed to the eventual inclusion of five new characters to the game’s lineup.

Eliza’s gameplay focuses on two very different forms: one that makes use of her wide, sweeping staff attacks and another that sees the parasite Sekhmet leave her body for more speedy attacks. Lead developer Mike Zaimont has taken many opportunities to show off her skills during past events, so be sure to follow those links for a look at how she handles through earlier builds.

Folks in the United States will be able to pick up Eliza on PlayStation 3 starting September 30, with a European release planned for the next day on October 1. She will debut on PC through Steam worldwide the same day as the North American console launch.

Much like previous downloadable characters, Eliza will be free for three months.

No word has been provided as to when Eliza will arrive on Xbox 360.
my psn is kingspica the same as my psn em also aka masterdhw from hokagesroom

User Info: vega2505

vega2505
4 years ago#2
So no ****s given for 360...Mike should have to personally refund my money so I can buy the PS3 version at this point.
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
4 years ago#3
Eliza is out on 360, but there's no patch/compatibility pack yet to make her playable.
XBL/PSN/Steam: Vulcan422 | USF4: M. Bison | BBCP: Azrael | P4AU: MINAZUKI
GameFAQs #1 Celica A. Mercury Hater At Your Service

User Info: KingSpica

KingSpica
4 years ago#4
hmmm i see
my psn is kingspica the same as my psn em also aka masterdhw from hokagesroom

vega2505
4 years ago#5
So...they released nonfunctional content? More than likely it's just an unlock code and all her data is in the patch we don't have yet.
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.

Vulcan422
4 years ago#6
BREAKING NEWS: Eliza is no longer available on the XBL Marketplace.
XBL/PSN/Steam: Vulcan422 | USF4: M. Bison | BBCP: Azrael | P4AU: MINAZUKI
GameFAQs #1 Celica A. Mercury Hater At Your Service

User Info: RufusWolfe

RufusWolfe
4 years ago#7
Vulcan422 posted...
BREAKING NEWS: Eliza is no longer available on the XBL Marketplace.

Which I find amusing, as I snagged that download the day it appeared, and later discovered the downloadable is gone. I wonder what will happen with the next patch?

Vulcan422
4 years ago#8
Release date confirmed for October 14.
XBL/PSN: Vulcan422 | USF4: M. Bison | BBCP: Azrael | P4AU: Minazuki
GameFAQs #1 Noel Vermillion and Celica A. Mercury Hater At Your Service

User Info: Yamata_Demon

Yamata_Demon
4 years ago#9
Finally, a release date. Now I can stop checking the marketplace everyday.
http://i.imgur.com/jgYSN8l.gif

vega2505
4 years ago#10
The article I read on the 7th said a week so I figured as much...this better be a hard date, too...no more "oh well, we found a bug or something two more weeks" BS.
  1. Boards
  2. Skullgirls
  3. Eliza News Eliza is Available on PS3&PC Next Week!!!
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Claiming these girlsTheSpoonman515/3 12:49PM