• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 3D Land
  3. At First The Tails Were Cute...

User Info: SnoozerBear

SnoozerBear
8 years ago#1
Now they are getting annoying. Goombas have Tanooki tails, Bullet Bills have Tanooki tails, BOWSER even has a Tanooki tail. It seems even when Mario gets something like a Fire Flower the tail won't go away. THIS IS MADNESS. At least the Tanooki Goomba can do a spin attack like Raccoon Mario, and use its tail as a weapon. But what can a Bullet Bill do with it? Or Bowser? Do you like 'em or loathe 'em?
I have a blog about gaming! - www.ihavefury.com
Featured Article: Kirby Mass Attack Review - http://www.ihavefury.com/2011/09/review-kirby-mass-attack.html

User Info: Nin3DSFan

Nin3DSFan
8 years ago#2
Bowser does NOT have a Tanooki tail.

Goombas with Tanooki Tails pretending to be Bowser a la SMB =/= Bowser with a Tanooki Tail.

User Info: SnoozerBear

SnoozerBear
8 years ago#3
Nin3DSFan posted...
Bowser does NOT have a Tanooki tail.

Goombas with Tanooki Tails pretending to be Bowser a la SMB =/= Bowser with a Tanooki Tail.

I never thought of that. :O

Thank God.
I have a blog about gaming! - www.ihavefury.com
Featured Article: Kirby Mass Attack Review - http://www.ihavefury.com/2011/09/review-kirby-mass-attack.html

User Info: Fakatopatere

Fakatopatere
8 years ago#4
Yeah, that Bowser we saw was a fake. But your question still stands: what are Bullet Bills going to do with Tanooki Tails? :/
An old man once told me: "No old man is to be trusted".
PIE!

User Info: Nuclear_Pie

Nuclear_Pie
8 years ago#5
@SnoozerBear. Yes, I said Bowser has a Tanooki tail. It was a joke.
True humility is the mindset that greatness is not in you, but through you.

User Info: FunkyKong84

FunkyKong84
8 years ago#6

http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/119/1194020p1.html?RSSwhen2011-09-13_072500&RSSid=1194020&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ignfeeds%2Fds+%28IGN+DS%29

Of course Bowser has the tail. what are you talking abt?

User Info: mahboi

mahboi
8 years ago#7
Yeah, this game is focusing on Tanooki way too much. I want to see other power-ups...
E means "Everyone", not "Eleven and under". Agrees: 18
Kingwhopointstodinner

User Info: Nin3DSFan

Nin3DSFan
8 years ago#8
Funky? Did you actually read my post? Bowser does not have a Tanooki Tail. It's a Goomba with a Tanooki Tail.
You know? A "fake Bowser"? Like in the original SMB?

User Info: FunkyKong84

FunkyKong84
8 years ago#9

Nin3DSFan posted...
Funky? Did you actually read my post? Bowser does not have a Tanooki Tail. It's a Goomba with a Tanooki Tail.
You know? A "fake Bowser"? Like in the original SMB?

I did read it, but why am I supposed to believe this if you ain't got no link or source?

User Info: Boo Destroyer

Boo Destroyer
8 years ago#10
What the hell good is it for a Bullet Bill anyway?
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 3D Land
  3. At First The Tails Were Cute...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers