• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sniper Elite V2
  3. Share your awesome kill stories!

User Info: RyLeX

RyLeX
6 years ago#21
hmm where to start...

once i shot a guy in the knee cap and the bullet travelled up his thigh shattering the whole bone along the way after exiting his left butt cheek.

i sniped another guy through the temple and the bullet exited into his friend's throat. earning me a 2 for 1

i sniped another sniper through his scope or at least it looked a lot like i did :P
Knowing is half the battle, the other half is introducing some foot-to-ass

User Info: AlleyBoi420

AlleyBoi420
6 years ago#22
Rlessary posted...
Trust me the rifles from that era could easily go through 5 people if it didn't hit something hard inside the body that changes its trajectory. The 50. cal rifle was designed to pierce through reinforced steel many inches thick to pierce a tanks engine block and stop it in its track. You hit someone with a 50 round they turn to pink mist.

Except for the fact you never even shoot a .50 cal in this game.
"This, is my bro. This is his party. He's the guest of honor. Today, is his birthday..."

User Info: OmegaShinkai

OmegaShinkai
6 years ago#23
Rlessary posted...
Trust me the rifles from that era could easily go through 5 people if it didn't hit something hard inside the body that changes its trajectory. The 50. cal rifle was designed to pierce through reinforced steel many inches thick to pierce a tanks engine block and stop it in its track. You hit someone with a 50 round they turn to pink mist.

Um, the .50 BMG round was designed for use against aircraft and lightly armored vehicles. It's not going to penetrate all the way through a tank.

User Info: Metal Gear Fred

Metal Gear Fred
6 years ago#24
Just shot a guy square between the eyes, and his left eye popped out a little. Also shot one goy through his forearm, then his heart, then out the back.

I think my best was shooting a guy facing to the left of the screen through both ... you know. : D
"You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can't make him think!"

User Info: DKlethal

DKlethal
6 years ago#25
I shot a guy in his heart. It exploded.
Sager NP9170 |I| 7970m |I| Ivy Bridge i7-3610QM |I| 8GB DDR3 1600MHz |I| Bigfoot Killer Wireless-N 1103 |I| Blu-Ray |I| 750GB |I| Matte 72% Gamut |I|
  1. Boards
  2. Sniper Elite V2
  3. Share your awesome kill stories!
  • Topic Archived