• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sniper Elite V2
  3. Share your awesome kill stories!

User Info: Zukkus

Zukkus
7 years ago#11
The Sniper Elite Kill Cam of the Week #1 appears to put a bullet through a scope:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lwswm6JTHU

However it may be old footage or manufactured by the devs.
"I just wasted a bullet. Don't waste your life." -Big Boss

User Info: casedawgz

casedawgz
7 years ago#12
My best one involved the bullet ricocheting around inside a guy's helmet and coming out of his throat.

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
7 years ago#13
i shot a guy in the bum it travelled all the way up and out the top, he was bent over trying to run away he was just asking for it

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
7 years ago#14
Triple kills are fun and look goofy.
things that work interest us less than things that don't.
--Adam Gopnik

User Info: HBKix

HBKix
7 years ago#15
I don't think sniper guns and bullets were advance enough to penetrate more than 2 bodies back then but yeah fun to see. How'd u manage to get that?

A video I made showing some killcam montage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kte-tfVaUGM
(message deleted)

User Info: worldwar24

worldwar24
7 years ago#17
^ Sorry too many typos ... the weapons used in this game would easily go through two of us and the brick wall behind us.
xxiv

User Info: synn1488

synn1488
7 years ago#18
Hit a grenade mid air and got a 4 in 1 kill, i can't imagine me ever beating that.
The name is ironic, i am actually jewish.

User Info: Madelle

Madelle
7 years ago#19
I headshotted a Russian running out of the Soviet command post and through freakish chance the bullet travelled through the doorway and inside the command post where it hit the grenade of one of the soldiers moving to exit the building. Boom. 6 kills. Glorious.

User Info: Rlessary

Rlessary
7 years ago#20
Trust me the rifles from that era could easily go through 5 people if it didn't hit something hard inside the body that changes its trajectory. The 50. cal rifle was designed to pierce through reinforced steel many inches thick to pierce a tanks engine block and stop it in its track. You hit someone with a 50 round they turn to pink mist.
  1. Boards
  2. Sniper Elite V2
  3. Share your awesome kill stories!
  • Topic Archived