• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SEGA Rally Online Arcade
  3. 200G/200G & Some info that may help you on your way...

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
8 years ago#1
Easy Achievements (maybe) Sign lol...

From memory! By all means correct me if I'm wrong because you only get the one chance to unlock anything and I kinda finished so in an effort to help...

How to unlock Icelandic Racer
You have to complete the Single Player Championship mode in 1st place using all 6 of the WRC cars which are:
1. Subaru Impreza WRX STi SpecC Type RA
2. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ340
3. Citroen Xsara Rallycross "2004"
4. Skoda Fabia Rally Car
5. Ford Focus RS Rally Car
6. Peugeot 207 Super 2000 "2007"
I ALSO finished 1st place with each of the cars on Lake Side so if it does not unlock for getting 1st place after finishing the first 3 stages in each of the WRC cars in turn then try getting 1st place on Lake Side as well with them.

How to unlock the Toyota Celica, Lancia Delta & Desert 95 course
Play Classic mode and beat the AI rival in each car, course will unlock. Your need this course unlocked sooner than rather later as it also becomes a course in Time Attack so remember this when hunting for the next two cars below.

How to unlock the Bowler Nemesis & Andorra Racer
These I recall are linked to Time Attack. Press RB so you race the Staff Ghosts. Beat all 5 Staff Ghosts, that is all courses in turn which includes Desert 95 and you should unlock the Bowler Nemesis.
For the Andorra Racer I beat all Staff Ghosts again, but used each of the WRC cars as listed above in turn and just changed course for each one I used and it unlocked.

McRae Enduro
Win your first online race (I think??). Easy one to get.

Baja Dune Buggy
I have forgot but it was one of the first ones I unlocked. Should be easy, maybe your first TA win?? I cant remember.

The rest, look at the achievements to see what you need to do... Very straight forward.

Have fun!

PS. Anything to update, correct or add then please do! :)
XBL Gamertag: F40

User Info: ViperInstall

ViperInstall
8 years ago#2
I got the Dune Buggy from winning online and the McRae I got from beating all the Staff Ghosts just now. Haven't unlocked the Andorra Racer. Bowler Nemesis I think I got from 1st on all Quick Race tracks.
XBL GamerTag: EXE Vypah

User Info: SkullFungus

SkullFungus
8 years ago#3
I got the achievement for beating all the staff ghosts , but I still have'nt unlocked the Bowler Nemesis :(

VirtuaRacing
8 years ago#4
SkullFungus posted...
I got the achievement for beating all the staff ghosts , but I still have'nt unlocked the Bowler Nemesis :(

As above... When your on the Time Attack Screen press RB when states on the screen to race a staff ghost. Thats all you have to do. Beat the staff ghosts.

VirtuaRacing
8 years ago#5
The evidence: http://i53.tinypic.com/hv9wrd.jpg

User Info: SkullFungus

SkullFungus
8 years ago#6
Yeah Virtuaracing , thats what I did , I beat all 5 staff ghosts. I got the achievement but the Bowler Nemesis is still locked @(

User Info: Eric43

Eric43
8 years ago#7
I think I got the Dune Buggy from winning an online race. I still have to unlock the Andorra and Icelandic racers. Are you saying I have to beat all the Staff Ghosts with just the WRC cars? Cause I used the Dune Buggy & the McRace car for two of them....
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
http://phantomfullforce.blogspot.com/

VirtuaRacing
8 years ago#8
SkullFungus posted...
Yeah Virtuaracing , thats what I did , I beat all 5 staff ghosts. I got the achievement but the Bowler Nemesis is still locked @(

Have you got Desert 95 course unlocked??? Your need that as well...

Edit: Maybe, just maybe it's the car you win for getting 1st place, manual gears in championship mode and you need to win Lake Side.????? Man I forgot as I was in a rush to unlock everything. :(

Hope you get it!!!

Eric43
8 years ago#9
Oh, I just unlocked the Icelandic Racer. Beat the Championship with all six WRC cars. Easy, I guess. Got the car when I came in 1st on Lakeside with the last car (Peugeot 206). I had the difficulty set to Casual so that helps.

Now to try for the Andorra racer.

Eric43
8 years ago#10
Ok, just got the Andorra racer. Basically, beat a Staff Ghost using each WRC car at least once. Got it when I won with the Peugeot. I also used the Lancer and Celica beforehand just to make sure so if you don't get it using the WRC cars, try the classic cars too.

Bam: 200/200, thanks F40.
  1. Boards
  2. SEGA Rally Online Arcade
  3. 200G/200G & Some info that may help you on your way...
  • Topic Archived