• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: erist1

erist1
2 years ago#1
I'd like to share with everyone my issues with this game.

I got this game about a month ago, and began playing it on my Wii. I made it to Torrent Peak and then my Wii started giving me an error message. I thought that maybe my lens was finally shot, but all my other games work fine on the Wii. Pandora's Tower would not.

I decided to start over by playing on my Wii U. The game ran fine up through the Rockshard Rampart. I attempted to play the Blazing Citadel and the system would freeze up and make a strange buzzing sound. I couldn't turn off the Wii U...I had to cut the power. I tried again, same thing.

After nearly giving up on the game I tried once more and went to the Truegold Tower instead. Oddly, the game worked fine and I was able to play through that tower. I've yet to go back to the Blazing Citadel.

Bottom line, this game is junk. I haven't even tried doing the Dawn/Dusk Towers and I'm having problems that I'm worried may be breaking my consoles. Most of the problems I've been able to read about involve the final 2 towers. I'm sure other people have had the problems I've described.

It's a shame because I really like the content of this game. I hope I can somehow finish it off.
  • Topic Archived