• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pandora's Tower
  3. PSA: Don't be afraid of Wiimote + Nunchuck controls.

User Info: HerPanda

HerPanda
4 years ago#1
Don't shy away from that control scheme for this game; the pointer works beautifully. Pandora's Tower and Sin & Punishment illustrate the Wiimote's strengths, so don't let the general "motion controls suck" pre-conception stop you from playing Wiimote+Nunchuck. The controls with it are very fluid and the game was built around them; I know new players tend to try to stick to traditional control schemes, but do yourself a favor and play with the Wiimote and Nunchuck.

User Info: flameheadshero

flameheadshero
4 years ago#2
I started playing with the wii u gamepad last night and I could tell right away this would work way better with the wiimote. It's not easy to aim at all with the second analog stick. I would've switched to my wiimote but it was in a box, I was laying in bed and I'm lazy.

I'll definitely use it next time I play though. I've usually loved motion controls when they were used well in games like Skyward Sword or No More Heroes.

User Info: CaesarVariath

CaesarVariath
4 years ago#3
Definitely better with the Nunchuck indeed. Xenoblade and The Last Story work okay with either, but this one feels amazing with the motion pointer.

User Info: Smacd

Smacd
4 years ago#4
I definitely echo the sentiment that I started with the gamepad and then switched to the wiimote instead. Both control schemes are kind of wonky, but the wiimote just works better and is a bit more intuitive.
  1. Boards
  2. Pandora's Tower
  3. PSA: Don't be afraid of Wiimote + Nunchuck controls.
  • Topic Archived