• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pandora's Tower
  3. People who buy the Wii U digital version...

User Info: Azure-Lupin

Azure-Lupin
4 years ago#11
Ok, I've finished the game twice now and I've spent plenty of time making trips in and out of the dark and light towers. I've never once come across this glitch. Downloaded it on wii u about a week ago, only played it with and on the game pad.

If it is confirmed I'd say it's unlikely to occur. Unless I'm just really lucky.

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
4 years ago#12
Tyrant_Wesker posted...
I found that the game never crashed on me if I simply waited around a bit to let the game load fully. Specifically, I'd stand around at the chain for about 20-30 seconds before entering the tower selection menu, then give it another 20-30 seconds after pulling the menu up. As long as I did that, it never crashed, but it consistently would if I didn't. Hope that might help!

Hey guys, I encountered the crash MANY times, and after trying this solution it worked.... once. After that I had to leave again (those towers are not easy...), and then I waited for minutes and it still crashed on me :(
I have no idea what else to do. I even have it on the console's memory.
Argh...
Conduit 2 Friend Code: Damian87 (1034-2074-7427) NTSC Version

User Info: flanqer

flanqer
4 years ago#13
ddd87 posted...
Hey guys, I encountered the crash MANY times, and after trying this solution it worked.... once. After that I had to leave again (those towers are not easy...), and then I waited for minutes and it still crashed on me :(
I have no idea what else to do. I even have it on the console's memory.
Argh...

There's no known 100% solution, just the nonspecific advice to try doing different things or do them in a different order. It's like a combination lock where the combination is different each time it's opened.

One possibility is to go to one of the first 10 towers; as soon as you arrive, turn around and go directly to the 11th or 12th tower instead of returning to the Observatory.

Aside from that, just vary what you do before going to the towers. Talk to Elena, or don't. Give her a gift, or don't. Talk and then gift, or gift and then talk. Buy or make something. And so on.

User Info: CaesarVariath

CaesarVariath
4 years ago#14
Didn't know about this glitch, I thought I was having issues with my .ISO. There are workarounds though. You can put load game in the Wii (I loaded The Last Story for my second crash, and Brawl for my third), THEN load Pandora's Tower. It will let you access the towers again then. I did it last night to finish the game my first time.
  1. Boards
  2. Pandora's Tower
  3. People who buy the Wii U digital version...
  • Topic Archived