• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pandora's Tower
  3. Meat Farming Runs

User Info: Aldros_001

Aldros_001
4 years ago#1
Basically since I started working on this last night thanks to this thread:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620591-pandoras-tower/62665787?page=1

It got me motivated to go back to the towers and farm meat to earn those bonus reward items from Mavda, plus tearing these beasts apart is half the fun for me anyways.

But I found some routes that could save some of you some time later on if you decided to do the same thing.

Arcadian Tower
For this tower what you want to do is go to the 3rd floor I think it is? It's the floor with the fountain right next to the elevators, and only one exit out of the room. Go there.

Head out through the next several doors until you run into one of the Giant moving Plant things... you're going to be farming this guy and when he's dead go out the other door and up the stairs to the room with those exploding plants and chain door. Sometimes there is another Giant moving Plant guy here too. Kill him, enter the chain door, go back to the other enemy. If he is there kill him... if not take the 1st door back to the elevators then turn around and come back, sometimes it will make him spawn.

If that doesn't make him spawn you have to go back to the elevators, use one, and come back to repeat the process. Some luck is involved or just really quick kills. I found the fastest way to kill the Giant Plant guy in the 2nd room was with the exploding plants, toss 3 or so at him and he's dead.

Rockshard Rampart
For this tower you're going to farm 3 Minotaurs, I got more than enough flesh using this route because it's pretty quick considering the climbing and elevator you need to use.

On the first floor go to the room with the 1 Minotaur and the elevator with the 3 gold crystals, kill him, take the elevator up and instead of using the door right next to you follow the pathway to the 2nd door and enter that one.

This is the room with the crumbly crystals on the wall, climb them all the way to the top and pull yourself to the path, follow it and drop off to the spot where the 2 Minotaurs are in the hallway, kill them, go into the room on the right and grab the crystal.

Drag the crystal out into the hallway and toss it into the blue part of the wall so you can climb up and drop alllll the way down to the door leading back to the elevator/Minotaur room. Enter, drop down, Kill, Repeat.

And because the run finishes up on the 1st floor it's ideal for returning to the tower quickly.

Torrent Peak
I don't know what to tell you guys about this one really, I found it to be pretty difficult to find a decent route, but ended up getting it done anyways... but from what I could tell going between the 1st floor and the 2nd floor, head to the 2nd door on the right side of the screen, there should be a Lance or Flail guy to kill... then go back to the 1st floor.

I never tried that route, but it's worth a shot.

Blazing Citadel
And for this one, it's kind of a long route, lots of running between floors anyways... what I did was start in the room on the 1st floor with the Lava Dog looking thing and the other 2 Beasts or w.e. they are, kill them and climb the ladders to the top, and enter the door.
If you aren't careful the beasts or the flaming dog can combo you pretty good, I allowed myself to take a few hits to charge the chain & killed a beast.

Pull yourself up to the top of the area next to you (move up on the screen to find a ladder of sorts), then go to the right for more handles, then to the ladder/short cut and up to the ledge with a door that leads to the steam vents and grapple points you swing from (it's just before the Master door).

Drop down here and fight the other Lava Dog thing, kill him and go back to the first room, Kill, Rip, and Repeat.
PSN: kumvayne69 - playing Dark Souls 2 as a SunBro.
"Do not pray for easy lives, my friends. Pray to be stronger men." - JFK, Zombies Five.

Aldros_001
4 years ago#2
Truegold Tower
As for this tower, it's kind of annoying because again you need to traverse a large portion of the dungeon just to make it work properly. And if it doesn't give you good drops on the purple guys then you're Probably going to have to re-do the run... but give it your best shot anyways... you still get paid.

Start out by making your way to the 3rd floor, you want to be in the room past the main room, the one you want has all the grapple rail elevator thingies... anyways kill the 2 beast guys here and go all the way over to the right and ride the 1 grapple rail up to the 5th floor and there should be a wasp nest there... take that out as quickly as you can, then head out the door and go down to the next door, head up all the stairs to the top and enter that door, kill the Lancer guy and make your way back to the 3rd floor after. Enter, Rip, Repeat.

You may need to exit the door on the 3rd floor to make the 2 beast guys respawn after returning from the top of the dungeon.
Also if the Wasp Nest isn't back on your way to the roof from the 3rd floor, don't worry, it will be there on your way back down from the roof... well it should be... I had it not spawn in one of my trips.

PS: It actually took me 3 tries to get it done, and the 3rd try I barely even gathered enough meat for Mavda, and it was only because I kept going right until the bitter end and used a Shard Of Divinity to get back in time.
PSN: kumvayne69
"Do not pray for easy lives, my friends. Pray to be stronger men." - JFK, Zombies Five.

Aldros_001
4 years ago#3
Dawn and Dusk
And for the Dawn and Dusk towers I just used the warp point on the 2nd floor of the Dawn tower to warp between there and the Dusk tower... basically run a circle from the 2nd floor to the 1st and back to the warp point to the other tower and do the same thing until you get enough flesh.

I think this is probably the easiest one out of the bunch because there are lots of high level enemies, and they usually only drop Pulsating and Dripping flesh.

When I did my run I got 11 Pulsating, and 10 Dripping on the first visit to the dungeon and I wasn't sure if my idea would work or not.

Anyways, hope this helps someone, have a good'er guys.
PSN: kumvayne69
  1. Boards
  2. Pandora's Tower
  3. Meat Farming Runs
  • Topic Archived