• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fvzz

fvzz
2 years ago#1
It's quite active still. The only vita game I play regularly online. I'm lvl 22 and kdr: 1.16. psn: sh0rt_r1bz

I know it was a let down, but considering it's just this or killzone, I've always picked COD over killzone series. Meh, hmu if you want to play.

User Info: wjps

wjps
2 years ago#2
On the PS Vita the game still plays and sometime says room is full (not sure if means server is full) but disconnects once every 5th match or so, not sure how some players are still able to move after match is over. Are some people playing against us on their playstations? And how about them holograhic statues, are people cheating or is that an option on the PS4?

User Info: fvzz

fvzz
2 years ago#3
I'm able to connect to most games, though I will have issues sometimes. I'm not sure how the game interacts w/ like pstv players, or if the game is even available on pstv.

I've only heard some reports that people cheat, but im not sure. I think i've heard worse hacking stories about Killzone online. My kdr has gone up a bit since this post, so i don't think I've been in games where people are massive cheats. I think if anything, its mainly connection issues. For example, if spy plane is up and i see someone on radar but they arent actually there on screen, I think its some sort of spawn-lag problem, not actual cheating.
  • Topic Archived