• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ResidentialEvil

ResidentialEvil
4 years ago#1
If anyone paid $50 for this....wow. I paid $5 and I still fill ripped off.
Currently Playing: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS)

User Info: sejembalm

sejembalm
4 years ago#2
Don't rub it in, pal!
I bought mine at half price and felt the same.
One shooter I keep coming back to playing on the Vita is Unit 13 which was released very close to launch. A good cover shooter. Minimal in the story department to tie the missions together into a coherent narrative, but that's OK. Extensive cut-scenes and story updates during the game usually get in the way of blasting stuff. The PS2 & PSP SOCOM games had good brief stories to tie the missions into a general narrative and let you play the game. Metal Gear was crazy heavy with extensive and outlandish stories where you feel you are watching a movie and not playing a game.

Still waiting for PS3 Vanquish and Blood Dragon to be ported to the Vita along with an HD port of the PS2 SOCOM games. Let's get this DONE, Sony!

User Info: tripZ504

tripZ504
4 years ago#3
multiplayer is the only reason to get it.

i wish on socom but wont happen. the socom days on psp were great

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
4 years ago#4
tripZ504 posted...
multiplayer is the only reason to get it.

i wish on socom but wont happen. the socom days on psp were great

Agreed. I feel bad for this game because as a generic FPS for the PS Vita it's actually not THAT bad but it completely abandoned the main thing Call of Duty prided itself on. An explosive and immersive cinematic story and for some reason decided they'd do Medal of Honour instead.
PSN ID: Adamight

User Info: hoopotus

hoopotus
4 years ago#5
It's difficult to understand why the price is still 50 dollars... I like the hostiles mode most. There should just be at least like 15 maps, not 5.
  • Topic Archived