• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Outer_space

Outer_space
2 years ago#1
I likes this game more than I thought I would. It's one of my favorite games with bad/mediocre reviews.

User Info: Thesuperstar2k

Thesuperstar2k
2 years ago#2
What a coincidence, I just earned the platinum trophy as well and even made a video about it. Decent game overall.
Topaz Master in DOA 5 Last Round
PSN Gamertag: Superstarmaste1r

Outer_space
2 years ago#3
Thesuperstar2k posted...
What a coincidence, I just earned the platinum trophy as well and even made a video about it. Decent game overall.

Nice. I beat the game years ago when I rented it, but I couldn't get the platinum because I didn't want to pay $10 for the online pass. I finally bought the game during this year's summer sale.

User Info: Thesuperstar2k

Thesuperstar2k
2 years ago#4
Outer_space posted...
Thesuperstar2k posted...

Nice. I beat the game years ago when I rented it, but I couldn't get the platinum because I didn't want to pay $10 for the online pass. I finally bought the game during this year's summer sale.

Actually glad digital came with online pass where I was worried that I have to get one, but it doesn't included to pay for it which is great. Glad you enjoyed it
Topaz Master in DOA 5 Last Round
PSN Gamertag: Superstarmaste1r

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
1 year ago#5
Is the online still active on this game & do people still play the online enough to be able to find a match?

Outer_space
1 year ago#6
feraldrgn posted...
Is the online still active on this game & do people still play the online enough to be able to find a match?

Online mode still works but you won't find enough randoms to start a match.

User Info: Fiz57

Fiz57
1 year ago#7
My first Vita game. I only stuck with that online trophy or I would platinum already.

Funny story was my first Vita PSN was US then I found my country mostly sell R3 game and I changed my PSN to R3, the next month all Vita games were slowly and now, mostly replaced by R1 Vita games. The irony.

Thankfully, online pass no longer exist for current games.
Cardboard boxes are amazing. You could use it to sneak around. Drop on someone to stun them. Heck if you aren't satisfy with ramming, try a tank through co-op.

User Info: predxeno

predxeno
1 year ago#8
Fiz57, what's your PSN username? I'm building a team to get that 1 online trophy.
  • Topic Archived