• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
  3. PSA: Getting all the DLC characters...

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
2 years ago#1
For those who, like me, are new to this game, I thought I'd let you know that not all of the DLC characters actually show up under Hot Shots Golf in the PSN Store. You'll only see the two cat mascots Kuro and Taro there. You'll also see a maid costume for Kat (of Gravity Rush fame), but not the character herself.

To get the other DLC characters besides Kuro and Taro, just use the PSN Store's "Search" function and put in their names. They are...

Kat
Erika
Gloria

They're 99 cents each. Kat also has the aforementioned maid costume, which is a well-spent 49 cents, IMO. Erika and Gloria do not appear to have additional costumes.

There's also a DLC bundle that includes all of these characters and some extra golf courses for $11.99, but I didn't try buying that because the text made it seem like it's a PS+ exclusive, and I am not a PS+ member. Besides, I got the game for, like, $2 during a recent PSN sale, and my cheap ass didn't want to spend an extra $12 on a game when I wasn't sure if I'd even like it.

But an extra $3 to add three more cute girls to the roster? Sign me up!
Make your Vita great again, with this classy and luxurious wallpaper! Really, the best wallpaper. Just ask anyone!
http://imgur.com/a/3omLj
  1. Boards
  2. Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
  3. PSA: Getting all the DLC characters...
  • Topic Archived