• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Does it matter which if I buy an American or Japanese regional Vita?

User Info: kaioideiye

kaioideiye
4 weeks ago#1
Or is it the same as the Switch? If I buy a Japanese Vita will I have to use a Japanese PSN account or can I use my Canadian one? What are the downsides to this?

Im thinking of buying a Vita because all the PS4 games I want to play right now are playable on the Vita. Summon Night 6, Trails of Cold Steel, Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines, Demon Gaze, Dungeon Travelers 2.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
4 weeks ago#2
The region of the system doesn't prevent you from creating a PSN account in any region you like.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: tw1g_007

tw1g_007
4 weeks ago#3
Only difference is X/O placements (I hate this). I think you can configure them somehow.
MHPortable 3rd AGGL Legend. I am one of the main reasons Bushido & Brave Gunlancing exists today on MHX/X. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Does it matter which if I buy an American or Japanese regional Vita?
  • Post New Message