• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Wife and I now own two switches. Moving on from vita. Sad but glad #blogfaqs

User Info: Gatsuka

Gatsuka
1 week ago#1
Absolutely loved my vita. launch model that had 0 issues with joycons or battery life. If i were to sell it. It would still be in better shape then most vitas i hear about.

Huge library and unforgetable memories (playing angry birds with friends, playing soul sacrifice for the first time, holiday themed play throughs)

still am keeping it but going to box it up.

Vita 4 life
PSN : heartfilledblood
Switch : SW-7849-8208-3194

User Info: Miu_san

Miu_san
1 week ago#2
That doesnt sound like alot of memories

User Info: Gatsuka

Gatsuka
1 week ago#3
Miu_san posted...
That doesnt sound like alot of memories

Lol was just naming a few.
PSN : heartfilledblood
Switch : SW-7849-8208-3194

User Info: tylerghost93

tylerghost93
1 week ago#4
Is your wife hot?

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
1 week ago#5
tylerghost93 posted...
Is your wife hot?

Can’t be she’s a Nintendo fan j/k

TC Miss you dood...wait who are you?
Currently playing: Corpse Party
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: tw1g_007

tw1g_007
1 week ago#6
yankee6903 posted...
tylerghost93 posted...
Is your wife hot?

Can’t be she’s a Nintendo fan j/k

TC Miss you dood...wait who are you?

LOL! You guys are brutal.
MHPortable 3rd AGGL Legend. I am one of the main reasons Bushido & Brave Gunlancing exists today on MHX/X. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.

User Info: Nnamz

Nnamz
1 week ago#7
Got a switch at launch. Glad it's finally hitting its stride. Still play my Vita a ton, though. I prefer it for the Indies it shares with Switch since I can pocket it and because of the OLED screen.

Currently playing MGS2 on Vita (never played it) and Paladins/Smash Ultimate on Switch.

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
1 week ago#8
Cool if you got your playtimes worth from the Vita, nothing wrong with moving on to its spiritual successor.

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
1 week ago#9
It's a good time to move on. The Switch has built an extraordinary library of games for a handheld at this point and the redesigned models give you lots of choice in terms of functionality and price.

I rarely move on completely from older consoles personally. There is always something in the backlog which I didn't get around to back then and maybe I want to replay some old favorite occasionally too. Finished a Gamecube game this week and started one for the GBC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahP41mLAyLw
Ok?
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Wife and I now own two switches. Moving on from vita. Sad but glad #blogfaqs
  • Topic Closed