• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Famitsu Week 33 - Making Fish Fight on Houses While Driving Mines to Monsters

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
4 weeks ago#11
bith_the_black posted...
Famitswhocares

Don't like the figures?
"The Switch couldn't handle DooM." - slyman19
"Wolfenstein coming to the Switch? 0% chance." - slyman19

User Info: Miu_san

Miu_san
3 weeks ago#12
Keep your garbage threads contained on resetera TC, mods are useless against an obvious troll as always

User Info: J_B

J_B
3 weeks ago#13
Miu_san posted...
Keep your garbage threads contained on resetera TC, mods are useless against an obvious troll as always

mad
https://imgur.com/nMTvuEg - Out weeb me - https://myanimelist.net/profile/J_B
Backslash heard around the world - http://y2u.be/VtYi4ATmA1w

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
3 weeks ago#14
Megaman Omega posted...
bith_the_black posted...
Famitswhocares

Don't like the figures?

I just think it's pointless to post this on the Vita board when it's at the end of its life cycle. There's bound to be little to no Vita information there and if it doesnt have to do with the Vita it's literally "who cares" from me. Plus Famitsu as a whole I don't care for, even if it's just in this reporting capacity.

If you want a personal opinion on the numbers I think for where the Vita is right now that it's rather impressive. They still have a game ranked in the top 30 in a chart dominated by the Switch. Sony should be pretty worried though as they only took 3 spots for PS4 titles and are being dominated by what they declared as not a competitor.

To tell the truth I hope the Switch and Miceosoft end up crushing Sony and their archaic censorship practices. So there's my thoughts, happy?
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
3 weeks ago#15
bith_the_black posted...
I just think it's pointless to post this on the Vita board when it's at the end of its life cycle. There's bound to be little to no Vita information there and if it doesnt have to do with the Vita it's literally "who cares" from me. Plus Famitsu as a whole I don't care for, even if it's just in this reporting capacity.

There are plenty of people here who do care about those sales figures. Just because you don't doesn't mean that it's pointless. If you don't like this topics, you could always just NOT enter them.
"The Switch couldn't handle DooM." - slyman19
"Wolfenstein coming to the Switch? 0% chance." - slyman19

User Info: James2-J

James2-J
3 weeks ago#16
I am one of several people who like these charts threads. There was a Vita game in the top 10 as recently as a few weeks ago. And it’s not as if this place is overwhelmed with new topics these days.

User Info: Holy7777

Holy7777
3 weeks ago#17
well....Switch went up by 1 xD
PSN ID : ShaoNanase ( US ) , FC : 2426-9390-7905
Playing : FE3H , GE3 , Bloodstained , Raiden V ( Switch ) , Aion , BDO ( PC )

User Info: gamezalv

gamezalv
3 weeks ago#18
Holy7777 posted...

Everything went up by 1...
"A life of nothing but sleeping and eating? Sign me up. If you want to switch spots, then knock yourself out. Enjoy hard labor!"

User Info: BobThePhoenix

BobThePhoenix
3 weeks ago#19
gamezalv posted...
Holy7777 posted...

Everything went up by 1...

That means the #xboxone had the biggest increase, percentage-wise. #winning
Proud Xbox Ambassador | There is no power greater than X
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Famitsu Week 33 - Making Fish Fight on Houses While Driving Mines to Monsters
  • Post New Message