• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Aren't you just sad that Vita isn't in today's poll's options?

User Info: Starberry

Starberry
2 months ago#1
topic
I will never change my sig
Started Dec 18 2007

User Info: Miu_san

Miu_san
2 months ago#2
I'm happy it finally gives me a reason to adblock it away much like the clickbait gamespot articles. there's already enough propaganda in this world as it is.

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
2 months ago#3
answered Yes, more than one. Vita and PSP.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

User Info: MG_Salad

MG_Salad
2 months ago#4
Normies wouldn't understand the travel capabilities of the PSP/Vita, so it's acceptable to not see it in the poll.
If you think Catherine is Transphobic, you are part of the problem.

User Info: Gotrys

Gotrys
2 months ago#5
No.

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
2 months ago#6
Too busy playing Ratailaika's latest masterpieces on my Vita while travelling to have time to vote in the poll.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahP41mLAyLw

User Info: batinoari

batinoari
2 months ago#7
Nope. I am sad to you sad though. I just wanted everyone to be happy.

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
2 months ago#8
No. There are options that account for the Vita and any other handheld. They can only fit so many options. If not the Vita, then I usually travel with my GBA SP, and that's not listed specifically either.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
2 months ago#9
Option 4 doesn't cover the Vita? News to me. Maybe you should try reading the options a little better.

Aussie2B posted...
No. There are options that account for the Vita and any other handheld. They can only fit so many options. If not the Vita, then I usually travel with my GBA SP, and that's not listed specifically either.

I just bought a used Ice Blue DS Lite in great condition, complete with carrying case. Will probably use that as my portable of choice for travel for now, since it can cover both the DS and GBA libraries. I love my GBA SP, but given the choice between the DS library or the original GB library, I'll take the former.

Vita is currently my second choice for its VN library.
I am Ace-of-Clubs, and I approve this message.
"oh boy I can't wait to date those samurai guys" - FSABot

User Info: Darkbend

Darkbend
2 months ago#10
Nope, an internet poll doesn't sway my opinions or feelings about anything.
"It mostly comes down to the fact that if you're close enough to touch Batman's cape, you're already unconscious."
-buddhamonster
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Aren't you just sad that Vita isn't in today's poll's options?
  • Topic Archived