You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Just bought a Vita

User Info: Stubbled_PS3

Stubbled_PS3
1 month ago#1
Hello all. I just bought a Vita and i am wondering what are the best games to buy. I bought it with Uncharted and Sword Art Online. Persona 4 is the next game i will be buying.

I love any RPGs (western or jrpgs), shooter, action and platformers.
Steam ID- chrisrthompson2190---Xbox One Gamertag- Stubbled CRT1---PSN ID- StubbledCRT1

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
1 month ago#2
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
Dragon's Crown
Muramasa Rebirth
Ys VIII
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Gravity Rush
Disgaea 3
Disgaea 4
MGS HD Collection
Rayman Legends
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

Stubbled_PS3
1 month ago#3
Thank you! Will look into these
Steam ID- chrisrthompson2190---Xbox One Gamertag- Stubbled CRT1---PSN ID- StubbledCRT1

User Info: tw1g_007

tw1g_007
1 month ago#4
Get Rainbow Skies if you love SRPGs. Play Moon prior to appreciate the sequel in terms of mechanics/QoL. I don't even know why you got Sword Art Online. It plays like garbage (Hollow Fragment) or super garbage (Realization). Just get it on the Switch.
MHPortable 3rd AGGL Legend. I am one of the main reasons Bushido & Brave Gunlancing exists today on MHX/X. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
1 month ago#5
Stubbled_PS3 posted...
Hello all. I just bought a Vita and i am wondering what are the best games to buy. I bought it with Uncharted and Sword Art Online. Persona 4 is the next game i will be buying.

I love any RPGs (western or jrpgs), shooter, action and platformers.

Neptunia ReBirth 1-3
Neptunia Sega Hard Girls
Tales of Hearts R
Trails of Cold Steel 1+2
Final Fantasy X, X2
All the Ys titles
Ar NoSurge Plus
Atelier titles
Tokyo Xanadu
Shantae HGH
Utawarerumono titles
Child of Light
Tearaway
Teslagrad
Slain
Iconoclasts
Timespinners
Rabi-Ribi
Shovel Knight
Undertale
And plenty more.
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"

User Info: nathanvosgerau

nathanvosgerau
1 month ago#6
https://media.giphy.com/media/XLiuobbx2CwTu/giphy.gif
Latest Get: https://i.imgur.com/NAnSfW5.jpg
MAL: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vosgy?status=7

Stubbled_PS3
1 month ago#7
Thank you all for suggestions

User Info: wrobe67132

wrobe67132
1 month ago#8
Digimon Cyber Sleuth is one of if not the best game in the entire Digimon series. Ragnarok Odyssey ACE is a fun ARPG, multiplayer is dead but it's fine solo. Wouldn't put Ragnarok high on your priority list, but if you want an ARPG that isn't a vanillaware game (Muramasa Rebirth and Odin Sphere were already mentioned and are fantastic), then it's not bad to put on your plan to buy list.
It's dangerous to take this. Go alone.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: downisthenewup

downisthenewup
1 month ago#9
Tales of Hearts R

Stubbled_PS3
1 month ago#10
Perfect. Thank you
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Just bought a Vita