You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Famitsu Week 22 - Be Very Quiet, It's Sales Week Before E3

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
1 month ago#31
That's what I get for not looking up the name this time.

User Info: Jon-ics

Jon-ics
1 month ago#32
Damn, the switch already outsold the ps4 in japan? LOL
"If youre not first, youre last." - Dalai Lama

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
1 month ago#33
Jon-ics posted...

Even the Vita sold 5 million units, which isn't much less than the PS4's 8 mil. The 3DS sold 24 mil. It's just another case of Japan preferring handhelds over consoles.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: gamezalv

gamezalv
1 month ago#34
Gotrys posted...
gamezalv posted...
Once it fades into obscurity (which I assume will do so sometime next year), Yoko will probably stop posting these charts here.

Yeah, right.

Yes, I am right.
"A life of nothing but sleeping and eating? Sign me up. If you want to switch spots, then knock yourself out. Enjoy hard labor!"

User Info: Miu_san

Miu_san
1 month ago#35
Zero_Maniac posted...
Gotrys posted...
Yeah, right.

I'm inclined to believe him. Does Yoko post these on the DS board? The PSP board? No. Why? Because stock for those systems has been long gone. You won't find a new regular DS or PSP in a retail store. Heck, good luck finding a new Vita for that matter.

you don't see him posting on the 3DS board, even though that release section has also been emptied out. obvious nintendrone troll is obvious

User Info: J_B

J_B
1 month ago#36
He posts these on other sections, I've seen it
https://imgur.com/nMTvuEg - Out weeb me - https://myanimelist.net/profile/J_B
Backslash heard around the world - http://y2u.be/VtYi4ATmA1w

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
1 month ago#37
Miu_san posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...
Gotrys posted...
Yeah, right.

I'm inclined to believe him. Does Yoko post these on the DS board? The PSP board? No. Why? Because stock for those systems has been long gone. You won't find a new regular DS or PSP in a retail store. Heck, good luck finding a new Vita for that matter.

you don't see him posting on the 3DS board, even though that release section has also been emptied out. obvious nintendrone troll is obvious

He only stopped posting these on the 3DS board in the last several months. Sorry to wreck your delusional narrative.
I am Ace-of-Clubs, and I approve this message.
"oh boy I can't wait to date those samurai guys" - FSABot
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
1 month ago#38
Jon-ics posted...

It was on the PS4's backside last Media Create, hardly surprising.
Japan prefers portable gaming.
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Famitsu Week 22 - Be Very Quiet, It's Sales Week Before E3