You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Thinking about getting a Vita

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
1 month ago#11
TaKun782 posted...
I never got around to actually getting on back in the day when it came out because I knew there was like only three games I was only interested in. Resistance burning skies, Uncharted golden abyss, and Killzone mercenary. Is there any exclusives to the Vita thats worth getting? Nothing cross platform or anything though.

All fw are jailbroken
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.

User Info: Miu_san

Miu_san
4 weeks ago#12
TaKun782 posted...
Resistance burning skies,

more like resistance garbage skies, don't waste your time with it, what was sony thinking

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
3 weeks ago#13
elsmitty posted...
gamezalv posted...
elsmitty posted...
The vita exclusive that everyone always talks about is gravity rush.

Gravity Rush is no longer an exclusive though. TC wants true exclusives for the Vita.

Didnt even realize it got ported

It got ported years ago. I don't know if it sold well on PS4 or not. PS4 has other AAA games like Bloodborne and God of War for GR to contend with, so it might not have grabbed anyone's attention on that platform.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
2 weeks ago#14
Is the 2*** series model better then the 1***❓❓❓

User Info: Wewillrocku

Wewillrocku
2 weeks ago#15
a lot of people would say yes
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Thinking about getting a Vita