You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. The NA PSN Golden Week sale starting on the 26th has many Vita deals

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
4 weeks ago#1
That week where all the finest treats from glorious Nippon go on sale. Not gonna copy-paste since it's too much text but there is a lot of things on sale. If you don't recognize the name of the item then it's probably Deemo/Cytus/Xonic DLC. Some PS1 games are listed in the PS3 section too and most are Vita-compatible.

Checkit:
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/04/25/celebrate-golden-week-with-savings-up-to-65/
Big fan of video games.

User Info: blacknight06

blacknight06
4 weeks ago#2
feels like more of these Vita titles should be at the $5 level by now

User Info: -Meruru

-Meruru
4 weeks ago#3
DUNGEON TRAVELERS 2 $11.99 -$9.99
GAL*GUN: DOUBLE PEACE $7.49-$5.99

Highlights.
"lmao" - dwdwdw6

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
4 weeks ago#4
Some good stuff on sale. I'll be picking up that Muramasa Rebirth DLC Collection, RE Deluxe Origins for PS3 as well as Resident Evil 4 for PS3. Wish some Assassin's Creed stuff would go on sale for PS3.

Forgot to say, thank you TC for posting this!
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."
(edited 4 weeks ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: gamezalv

gamezalv
4 weeks ago#6
-Meruru posted...
DUNGEON TRAVELERS 2 $11.99 -$9.99
GAL*GUN: DOUBLE PEACE $7.49-$5.99

Highlights.

You're missing the Utawarerumono bundle $29.99-$24.99 which is the even bigger highlight.
"A life of nothing but sleeping and eating? Sign me up. If you want to switch spots, then knock yourself out. Enjoy hard labor!"

User Info: 2Dover3D

2Dover3D
4 weeks ago#7
Why is Persona dancing still still expensive? I ain't paying more than $10 for that
https://imgtc.com/i/djEexoZ.gif
Playing: Trails of Cold Steel (PC), Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC), Evenicle (PC)

User Info: Martin Pagan

Martin Pagan
4 weeks ago#8
And once again no discount on Persona 2: Innocent Sin...
"Hagitori gomen!" - Junpei, Those who hunt elves
XBL/PSN gamertag: Poganin | FC: 1736 - 3208 - 7185

User Info: XxXSlateXxX

XxXSlateXxX
4 weeks ago#9
What time does the sale start?

User Info: Generation_Dog

Generation_Dog
4 weeks ago#10
What vita games would you all recomend off the sale? I do enjoy alot of genres. (Rpgs, jrpgs, action, platformers, shooters, etc.)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. The NA PSN Golden Week sale starting on the 26th has many Vita deals