• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Famitsu Week 16 - Aliens, Leotards and Smashing Cardboard VR

User Info: jb08045

jb08045
2 months ago#51
gamezalv posted...
The flap exists no matter how hard you're trying to make yourself believe that it doesn't. This is worse for those living in relatively more polluted countries but can happen to others as well.

You keep talking about this flap but that's not the issue, dirt is

gamezalv posted...
Also it's nice to see that you finally managed to comprehend that I wasn't "poking fun" at the Switch

Nah you were, you're just trying to spin it with the "I made fun of everything" quip

Theres no massive sales drop
RK9 is OP: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68318433
i7 8750H , GTX 1070, 16GB, 240GB M.2 + 1TB SSHD

User Info: gamezalv

gamezalv
2 months ago#52
jb08045 posted...
You keep talking about this flap but that's not the issue, dirt is

The flap existing is the root of this drifting issue. Without the flap, even the tiniest amount dirt wouldn't have been a problem.

jb08045 posted...
Nah you were, you're just trying to spin it with the "I made fun of everything" quip

Theres no massive sales drop

Ah, so it seems that you still can't comprehend what the word "comparatively" means. I was comparing the drop relative to the previous week. It wasn't a "pro Sont statement" or "anti Switch nonsense" that you're making it out to be, but it seems you're hell bent on imagining and making up things that aren't there thanks to your severe lack of knowledge.
"A life of nothing but sleeping and eating? Sign me up. If you want to switch spots, then knock yourself out. Enjoy hard labor!"

gamezalv
2 months ago#53
You're so adamant on practically forcing words into my mouth and making it out as if I had some hidden agenda there. Like this is both amazing and really sad how a simple statement about the numbers, without a single opinion behind them, ruffled you so much. It completely broke you down didn't it?
"A life of nothing but sleeping and eating? Sign me up. If you want to switch spots, then knock yourself out. Enjoy hard labor!"

User Info: jb08045

jb08045
2 months ago#54
gamezalv posted...
The flap existing is the root of this drifting issue. Without the flap, even the tiniest amount dirt wouldn't have been a problem.

Nintendo shouldn't have to protect your controllers from dirt

gamezalv posted...
You're so adamant on practically forcing words into my mouth and making it out as if I had some hidden agenda there

Hey, you're the one that said it had a massive drop, not me. If the numbers were reversed you probably wouldn't call it a massive increase so eh
RK9 is OP: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68318433
i7 8750H , GTX 1070, 16GB, 240GB M.2 + 1TB SSHD

gamezalv
2 months ago#55
jb08045 posted...
Nintendo shouldn't have to protect your controllers from dirt

Nintendo shouldn't have to include the flap at all. The flap adds nothing to the joycons other than being a design flaw in an otherwise amazing set of controllers.

jb08045 posted...
Hey, you're the one that said it had a massive drop, not me. If the numbers were reversed you probably wouldn't call it a massive increase so eh

Actually on the contrary I've praised the Switch when there was a massive increase in the numbers. But hey, I guess you've conveniently missed those too right? Like the times when I've made simple statements on other systems as well?

gamezalv
2 months ago#56
Honestly what's surprising is that I've made so many similar statements in topics like these for a long time now. Yet this is the time you've decided to go after me. I wonder why? (In case this isn't obvious to you, it's a rhetorical question)

User Info: dwdwdw6

dwdwdw6
2 months ago#57
Man, this massacre by Nintendo is kinda getting boring at this point.

User Info: Holy7777

Holy7777
2 months ago#58
dwdwdw6 posted...

Let them have all the fun lol.
PSN ID : Soray777 ( US ) , FC : 2426-9390-7905
Playing : KH3 ( PS4 ) , Child of light ( Vita) , HW & Super Smash ( Switch ) , Aion ( PC )

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
2 months ago#59
J_B posted...
gamezalv posted...
My point is that the issue is there. You can't just hand wave it away.

Everything will have some kind of issue. This is solved by simply keeping your joycons clean so yeah, I hand wave it away

If you're talking about the drift, it's not a dirt issue, more a wear issue apparently made worse because the resistant material is stupid thin with the metal contacts scraping it over time.
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/b9gdak/i_disassembled_a_joycon_stick_to_shed_some_light/

Might be inevitable for every joycon.

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
2 months ago#60
dwdwdw6 posted...

The question is when this is going to change. The PS4 is the only thing that can be considered competition at the moment, but it doesn't look like it's going to put up much of a fight in Japan much longer. Seems like the PS5 is the only thing on the horizon that will be able to compete, but we don't know much about it yet, so it's a bit early to make a guess. Even then I would assume that the move to NA and recent censorship policy changes aren't doing the brand any favors in Japan, so the PS5's value proposition is going to have to be solid.
"The Switch couldn't handle DooM." - slyman19
"Wolfenstein coming to the Switch? 0% chance." - slyman19
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Famitsu Week 16 - Aliens, Leotards and Smashing Cardboard VR
  • Topic Archived