You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What's your current Vita wishlist.

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
4 weeks ago#11
bloodcoast posted...
Noraneko_Vel posted...
Utawarerumono: Lullaby for the Fallen

Bokosuka Girls: Tatsunoko Gakuen Climax &
Danmachi
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"

User Info: Sparkey528

Sparkey528
4 weeks ago#12
I have all the physical games I am interested in unless LRG releases any more. Digitally I need quite a bit of dlc. I would like to get Stranger of Sword City Revisited (really liked the original on the vita)

What I really want is another vita memory card and to eventually jailbreak my second one so I can use an SD card and download English translations for some of my Japanese games I own. (I don't have any interest in pirating).
Anarchy Forever! And Ever!

User Info: tw1g_007

tw1g_007
4 weeks ago#13
Sparkey528 posted...
I have all the physical games I am interested in unless LRG releases any more. Digitally I need quite a bit of dlc. I would like to get Stranger of Sword City Revisited (really liked the original on the vita)

What I really want is another vita memory card and to eventually jailbreak my second one so I can use an SD card and download English translations for some of my Japanese games I own. (I don't have any interest in pirating).

I put a halt on my jailbreaking last weekend because it requires a proprietary Sony card to even get localhost access for the SD to function. That made me weak because its been ages and I don't seem to remember where I kept the default card Sony ships with their new boxed Vitas. Meh.
MHPortable 3rd AGGL Legend. I am one of the main reasons Bushido & Brave Gunlancing exists today on MHX/X. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
4 weeks ago#14
Triple_Aitch posted...
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2

Careful with this one. I own the first one and it plays fine, but I hear this one has some serious framerate issues TC. Recommended to put camera sensitivity on max to compensate.

As for my wishlist:

Muramasa Rebirth Genroku Legends Collection

No idea what else I might want right now. I think my collection is pretty much finished for the Vita. Now I just have to worry about accessories like armor and spare batteries for my 1000 and 2000 models.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."
(edited 4 weeks ago)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What's your current Vita wishlist.