• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Zenki Zero out for VITA?

User Info: 2Dover3D

2Dover3D
1 month ago#11
YinYarn posted...
Spike Chunsoft doesn't publish English Vita games because its employees are PS4 shills.

They are really good at same day PC releases as well, and bringing their back catalogue to Steam
Playing: Trails of Cold Steel (PC), Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC), Evenicle (PC)

User Info: gamezalv

gamezalv
1 month ago#12
Wonder whether they'll port this over to the Switch. The game looks good but games like this are better suited on a portable system imo.
"A life of nothing but sleeping and eating? Sign me up. If you want to switch spots, then knock yourself out. Enjoy hard labor!"

User Info: Darkbend

Darkbend
1 month ago#13
Publishers and devs arent in the habit of throwing profits away on dead systems. So no.
"It mostly comes down to the fact that if you're close enough to touch Batman's cape, you're already unconscious."
-buddhamonster

User Info: Lum_Yatsura

Lum_Yatsura
1 month ago#14
Darkbend posted...
Publishers and devs arent in the habit of throwing profits away on dead systems. So no.

Sony likely irked a few publishers and devs when they stopped system production in the west without a clear announcement.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1124-lums-ufo-comedy-anime-and-manga

User Info: -Meruru

-Meruru
1 month ago#15
Lum_Yatsura posted...
Sony likely irked a few publishers and devs when they stopped system production in the west without a clear announcement.

How minimun, dropping Vita PS plus support also was a sort of cherry in the cake thing, literally making less enticing to bring Vita games than PS4.
"lmao" - dwdwdw6

User Info: swablu

swablu
1 month ago#16
This whole topic is depressing lol

I mean,i love my ps4 pro and everything, but VITA is awesome, im just not forking over $59.99 for that game where I couldve enjoyed it more on my vita for a better price

Id rather spend those 59.99 on a AAA game... where im sure ill get my value
Waiting for:The Last of Us Part II,Days Gone, FF VII Remake

User Info: tw1g_007

tw1g_007
1 month ago#17
swablu posted...
This whole topic is depressing lol

I mean,i love my ps4 pro and everything, but VITA is awesome, im just not forking over $59.99 for that game where I couldve enjoyed it more on my vita for a better price

Id rather spend those 59.99 on a AAA game... where im sure ill get my value

Yup. Its stupidly overpriced. If the censorship claims are even true I won't bother anymore. Only way my interest gets piqued again is a Switch port in physical format.
MHPortable 3rd AGGL Legend. I am one of the main reasons Bushido & Brave Gunlancing exists today on MHX/X. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Zenki Zero out for VITA?
  • Topic Archived