You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Do you still use your vita?
Finished Metagal. Inspired by Mega Man games, and only $4.99 ($3.99 PS+), it's a nice little game. Although one level really irritated me...
PSN: Handsomistic1 NNID: Handsomistic15
3DS FC: 2767-1438-6425

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
4 weeks ago#62
Unfortunately no. I love the system, and it was my go-to handheld system for 2-3 years after it released, but Shahid ultimately failed us, as hard as he tried. These days, I wouldn't mind playing it again, but I just don't have the time.
XBL / PSN / Steam / NNID: BahamutBBob
3DS: 2320 - 6245 - 8788

User Info: RFC22

RFC22
4 weeks ago#63
Been playing Cold Steel one and I bought Ys 8 during the New Year sale.
My FC is 4957-4763-9094 (Pokemon Sun) PS3: hellfighter45 D3:UE, Xenoverse 1
PSN: hellfighter44 God Eater R (VITA), DB Xenoverse 2 (PS4), Rocket League
(edited 4 weeks ago)
No I've moved on to PC/Note 8.

Doesn't help that my vita keeps ghosting and I don't wanna be bothered fixing it/ buy a new one.

I still collect vita games tho.

It was funny cause I used to be a hard core vita gamer, 90% of my plats and 70% of my completed games are on the VitVit
https://imgur.com/wq5FTBq
Workstation and Gaming Rig
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: gamezalv

gamezalv
4 weeks ago#65
BahamutBBob posted...
but Shahid ultimately failed us, as hard as he tried.

If you're dealt a bad, to somewhat abysmal, hand then you will lose no matter how good a player you are. And Shahid had been given just that. He tried his best with what limited resources he had and was one of the few people at Sony who genuinely cared for the Vita. Honestly, given the condition of the Vita throughout its lifetime, there wasn't anything more he could've done.
"A life of nothing but sleeping and eating? Sign me up. If you want to switch spots, then knock yourself out. Enjoy hard labor!"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Do you still use your vita?