• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Name two games you'd use to show off your Vita

User Info: aki_sora

aki_sora
1 month ago#21
Freedom wars and muramasa rebirth
this is GFAQs and stating an opinion is a declaration of WAR!
Own PS3 & PS VITA

User Info: shgamer

shgamer
1 month ago#22
Toukiden Kiwami and Wipeout 2048.
A comparison article of the 3DS and the Vita can be found on my blog:
https://yupeeter.com

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
1 month ago#23
Depends on who I'm showing it off to. As a general I'd probably pick Tearaway and LittleBigPlanet because both are nice to look at and take advantage of the Vita-specific gimmicks while also being very different from each other. They also work for all ages and I think both inexperienced and experienced gamers can enjoy them.

If I was showing it off to for example someone I know plays a lot of online shooters then I would adapt and pick something else but as a general, I think LBP and Tearaway are good picks.
Big fan of video games.

User Info: sharinganlucari

sharinganlucari
1 month ago#24
Freedom Wars and Persona 4. Was going to use Gundam Breaker 3 as one of the games then I remembered there is a PS4 version.
N3DS XL FC: 1848-1683-7118

User Info: Raidens_Revenge

Raidens_Revenge
1 month ago#25
FSABot posted...
wouldn't normies be like "my phone plays games that look better then that"

No, but ironically a girl said that to me while playing MH4U on my 3DS

Never got such comments while playing my Vita
https://imgur.com/wq5FTBq
Workstation and Gaming Rig

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
1 month ago#26
Earth Defense Force 2017

WRC4: World Rally Championship
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

User Info: tw1g_007

tw1g_007
1 month ago#27
dancer62 posted...
Earth Defense Force 2017

WRC4: World Rally Championship

Can't believe this wasn't a thing in America. Super overpriced now.
MHPortable 3rd AGGL Legend. I am one of the main reasons Bushido & Brave Gunlancing exists today on MHX/X. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.

User Info: GodMWOLF

GodMWOLF
1 month ago#28
Raidens_Revenge posted...
FSABot posted...
wouldn't normies be like "my phone plays games that look better then that"

No, but ironically a girl said that to me while playing MH4U on my 3DS

Never got such comments while playing my Vita

That's mostly because of the 3ds trash resolution

Tons of great games hindered by Nintendo being cheap. There is no mobile game that is better or comes close to a good 3ds one but in terms of just looking better a regular phone game will beat it all the time
Only if you're my partner in time
Psn:mwolfizcool

User Info: nononoyesyesyes

nononoyesyesyes
1 month ago#29
hard to choose 2...

leaning towards:
uncharted or killzone mercenary
gundam breaker 3
god eater 2: rage burst
lbp

all in all, whomever'd probably be less excited for the psp/psone titles, but its not like the games arent on the thing.

in reality though, itd probably be remote play.
(shrugs)
personal sidenote:
im really not one to show off my hobbies and after decades of relatives/friends showing an interest in them only to have 'em treat my stuff like community "f*** you care if i break em", im standardly leery of handsie people.

sidebar:
people who somehow manage to like/compliment everything in the house from my shoes to the garden hose are also a cause for concern/backstep to me also.
back to thread:
i recall the buttons on my psps being prone to that always depressed wear so having to tell someone they cant be handsie would probably do more to deter them than sell em on the kit.
likewise, the slims ghosting analogs problem (though fixed/remedied) wouldnt be the best point of entry either.

i feel people who are already on the fence tend to get pissy when told to honor the blinking kid gloves sign not to mention the owner of the widget playing helicopter.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Name two games you'd use to show off your Vita
  • Topic Archived