You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Labyrinth of Refrain sequel announced for Vita

User Info: FSABot

FSABot
4 weeks ago#1
https://gematsu.com/2019/03/labyrinth-of-refrain-coven-of-dusk-followup-labyrinth-of-galleria-announced-for-ps4-switch-and-ps-vita

and people said Vita was dead
I7 8700k 5.0ghz, RTX 2070 OC, 32GB DDR4 2666mhz
Playing: Assassins Creed Odyssey (PC), Fallout 4 (PC)

User Info: demonofnight

demonofnight
4 weeks ago#2
I love the vita, but games are still being released for the dreamcast and it is a dead console.
Vita is dead, there are a few games, but the fact that a game being released is a surprise or a reason to be happy shows that the console is dead.
Again, I love the vita, I have both, I finished a few games on my vita this year and there are a lot that I want to play on it, but as being supported by any company we have very few games that might be released (as those might be canceled)
Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS Vita Fat, PS Vita Slim, 3DS, Razer Blade 2017 (I7 -7700HQ and GTX 1060)

User Info: -Meruru

-Meruru
4 weeks ago#3
Yikes, not sure if utterly mad or bitter.
"lmao" - dwdwdw6

User Info: demonofnight

demonofnight
4 weeks ago#4
-Meruru posted...

No, I am fine mate, is just that there is this constant thing that the console is dead or not dead.
It awesome that a game is being released, probably worth focusing on that :).
Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS Vita Fat, PS Vita Slim, 3DS, Razer Blade 2017 (I7 -7700HQ and GTX 1060)

User Info: -Meruru

-Meruru
4 weeks ago#5
demonofnight posted...
-Meruru posted...

No, I am fine mate, is just that there is this constant thing that the console is dead or not dead.
It awesome that a game is being released, probably worth focusing on that :).

I was talking of TC, aka FSAbot/Dover, bitter troll like no one else in this board, you posted in a troll topic if you aren't aware.
"lmao" - dwdwdw6

User Info: Newhopes

Newhopes
4 weeks ago#6
Won't get a western vita release so whats the point?
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
4 weeks ago#7
I wouldn't rule out a Vita global release completely, at least not in digital form. It's true that NISA skipped the Vita for the first game but it was not identical to the Switch and PS4 versions. The Vita version was the original and the PS4 and Switch were enhanced re-releases with significant differences. Chances are whatever tools NISA use for multiplatform localization can't be used easily in a situation like that so it became too costly to work separately with the Vita version. This sequel however looks to be the same for all three platforms so there is a chance that the additional cost to bring over the Vita version is very small.

I fully expect them to skip the Vita but with NISA bringing over Utawatemaumebueno in 2020, this should at least have a tiny chance too.
Big fan of video games.

User Info: achmed1974

achmed1974
4 weeks ago#8
Newhopes posted...

That is why thread was made.

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
4 weeks ago#9
I'll import it. Refrain was easy enough with Google Translate.
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"

User Info: tw1g_007

tw1g_007
4 weeks ago#10
achmed1974 posted...
Newhopes posted...

That is why thread was made.

At least more people are catching on lol. He is one of the best trolls I've seen in a minute though.
MHPortable 3rd AGGL Legend. I am one of the main reasons Bushido & Brave Gunlancing exists today on MHX/X. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Labyrinth of Refrain sequel announced for Vita