• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PS4 ps plus games on Vita

User Info: Puds

Puds
2 months ago#1
In my downloads on my ps vita I noticed some of my PS4 monthly free ps plus games there, when I download them it doesn't let me play them, why is this and also why do they appear there when I downloaded them on the PS4?

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
2 months ago#2
Could you provide some examples? Which PS4 PS+ games appeared in your downloads and let you download them to your Vita? For example the recent Iconoclasts and Rogue Aces were cross-buy so you got a Vita version for free* added to your download list if you added the games to your library via your PS4. It's intentionally so. These should play fine though.

Also, are you 100% sure your subscription hasn't expired?
Is there an error message when you try to start them on your Vita? How do they "not let you play" them?
Big fan of video games.

User Info: Puds

Puds
2 months ago#3
Yes it was iconoclasts but come to think of it we deleted it on the PS4 which probably explains why I couldn't download on my Vita
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PS4 ps plus games on Vita
  • Topic Archived