• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. NIS America's final trio of physical Vita releases

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
1 month ago#1
I received my copies of Penny-Punching Princess and The Longest Five Minutes today, and the other day, I got my The Lost Child LE direct from NISA. The LE quality is pretty decent, better than some others I've bought from NISA. I like that the box is sturdy, and it even has a design on the inside.

So who's going to start playing any of these now that they're out physically? Or feel free to share your thoughts on them here if you've already played the digital version of any.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: MG_Salad

MG_Salad
1 month ago#2
I got mine from Video Games Plus today. Honestly, I'm relieved as hell that my order wasn't cancelled considering the Vita cart production issue going on now. I wonder how long these will last online.
As of 2019, the Vita and 3DS are still much better than the Switch.

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
1 month ago#3
Amazon still hasn't shipped mine. Got the Lost Child LE from NISA yesterday. I'll probably start it up tomorrow. The box was higher quality than I expected as well. Glad to see they didn't slack off on their final releases.
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"

User Info: Helmet_Time

Helmet_Time
1 month ago#4
Got all 3 delivered today

I’ll give NISA respect for releasing these physical

User Info: BrutonGaster

BrutonGaster
1 month ago#5
I'll be picking them up but I won't be playing them anytime soon due to my backlog.

User Info: game player s

game player s
1 month ago#6
Likewise, backlogged, but all three arrived on Monday. Will second that the box for The Lost Child has a good sturdy feel to it.
Welcome To The Next Level---SEGA
http://www.tweeg.psoarchive.com/

Aussie2B
1 month ago#7
I've tried out Penny-Punching Princess and The Longest Five Minutes so far. I really like the style of Penny-Punching Princess, but the gameplay seems like it could possibly get repetitive eventually. The Longest Five Minutes seems like something I could really get into. I love the premise of everything taking place during the confrontation of the final boss in a classic-style Japanese RPG, with the hero having lost his memory and experiencing the adventure that led up to that point as flashbacks. And that way, they can streamline the adventure down to the key parts, rather than making you play parts where they presumably were grinding on random enemies, cleared generic dungeons, and what have you. It's got great style and humor too. The retro-style sprites are really cute and expressive.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: The_REAL_Duke_O

The_REAL_Duke_O
1 month ago#8
Are these three games the FINAL physical North American Vita games? I know we will eventually get more digital games, but is this it for physical or do we have maybe a few more physical games coming?
I want my Earthbound!!!

Aussie2B
1 month ago#9
No, they're the final physical Vita games from NIS America. Physical North American Vita releases will continue from other publishers. Limited Run Games still has quite a few coming, Arcade Distillery has a couple, and Shakedown: Hawaii is coming eventually.

User Info: tw1g_007

tw1g_007
1 month ago#10
Imagine going through GameStop or Amazon. Picked up three of these today at BestBuy and saved so much money with GCU. It still kills me a little inside I didn't have the foresight to stack them even further.
MHPortable 3rd AGGL Legend. I am one of the main reasons Bushido & Brave Gunlancing exists today on MHX/X. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. NIS America's final trio of physical Vita releases
  • Topic Archived