You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. They really want people to buy Trillion God of D

User Info: GodMWOLF

GodMWOLF
4 weeks ago#1
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0031-PCSE00813_00-TRILLIONGOD00000

$0.99

I never played any in the series but for that price I'll give it a chance
Only if you're my partner in time
Psn:mwolfizcool

User Info: FSABot

FSABot
4 weeks ago#2
Yeah I bought it for 1.99 on Steam last year. Those old IFI games get dirt cheap
I7 8700k 5.0ghz, RTX 2070 OC, 32GB DDR4 2666mhz
Playing: Assassins Creed Odyssey (PC), Fallout 4 (PC)

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
4 weeks ago#3
Might be a good time to start snapping up whatever we want to buy once it goes on sale. One day, IFI might stop including the Vita in their sales. It was pretty much a running joke that Atlus put their PSP games on sale for dirt cheap every other week shortly after the Vita launched but these days for example Persona 1 hasn't been on sale for over two years and still isn't.

Some Konami stuff like Metal Gear, Castlevania and Silent Hill: Book of Memories ins on sale too as well as some otome VNs and Nep. Also some DLC deals for Deemo and Superbeat Xonic which is rare.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/STORE-MSF77008-GREATINDOORSGG/4?platform=vita
Big fan of video games.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: GodMWOLF

GodMWOLF
4 weeks ago#4
Yeah and Silent Hill isn't that bad. As a spinoff.

It's fun enough, some of the menus are touch screen only but besides that it's a decent top down loot dungeon crawler.
Only if you're my partner in time
Psn:mwolfizcool
(message deleted)

User Info: Kuksenkov

Kuksenkov
4 weeks ago#6
I'm currently selling my physical copy on eBay, the game gave me a bad vibe from the get go.

Watched a trailer and they featured nothing but menus, no gameplay or cutscenes. Booted up the actual game, same recycled art style and engine that IF used for their Vita games. I had to skip almost the entirety of dialogue in the beginning, it probably would've taken 20 minutes of reading/listening before any actual gameplay happened hadn't I skipped.

Then the combat was awful... I'm getting rid of that shi...
Friend Code: 2509 - 6525 - 4105 IGN: Nikolay NNID: Roentgen GT: EdgeMaverick09 PSN: Kuksenkov

User Info: RJP_X

RJP_X
4 weeks ago#7
will... probably grab it. as well as meiq which is on sale for $1.50. as much of the majority of my gaming is anime games, i have avoided both of these due to hearing horrible things. so no telling if i'll even ever playing them, also considering most games i play i have the platinum in mind for them.
''Hey I ain't ugly! I'm just way below average!!!'' -Genocide Jill.
PSN: RJP_X

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
4 weeks ago#8
The game would probably be at least ironically funny if it really had been named "Trillion God of D." As it is, I won't even spend the buck for it.
I am Ace-of-Clubs, and I approve this message.
"oh boy I can't wait to date those samurai guys" - FSABot

User Info: CooperRC

CooperRC
4 weeks ago#9
I did not like this game, but you mine as well buy a copy if it is just one buck.

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
4 weeks ago#10
INKU48 posted...
Might be a good time to start snapping up whatever we want to buy once it goes on sale. One day, IFI might stop including the Vita in their sales. It was pretty much a running joke that Atlus put their PSP games on sale for dirt cheap every other week shortly after the Vita launched but these days for example Persona 1 hasn't been on sale for over two years and still isn't.

Some Konami stuff like Metal Gear, Castlevania and Silent Hill: Book of Memories ins on sale too as well as some otome VNs and Nep. Also some DLC deals for Deemo and Superbeat Xonic which is rare.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/STORE-MSF77008-GREATINDOORSGG/4?platform=vita

Yeah, Vita sales in the UK are usually pretty bad if you're not interested in indie games. Last good one was around Christmas time. The US store is much better in terms of sales. It's wise to buy up stuff now before sales become really rare like in the UK.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. They really want people to buy Trillion God of D