• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Farewell to PS Vita
(message deleted)

User Info: Arkhemiel

Arkhemiel
3 months ago#42
I literally got this sweet white OLED vita yesterday and you want me to say goodbye? I dunno I got tons of games I'd like to play on it from ps1 to the Vita's own. Not to mention I never finished persona 4 on ps2 and held on to the disc. Now that actually works in my favor. I'm saying hello lol.
I miss the days when I had a favorite video game character with runners up. Now no one comes to mind

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
3 months ago#43
pwwnd123 posted...
The last Vita releases will be next year.

There is literally no way for any of us to know that at this point. Just because physical production is ending doesn't mean digital releases won't continue.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
3 months ago#44
I'd be willing to bet real life money that the last Vita release won't be in 2019, not even in the west. I wouldn't count on many, or even any, fantastic games in 2020 but I'm completely convinced that "games" will release in 2020. We probably had more than one game released every week on PSN on average in America in 2018 for the Vita. Next week it's three I think.
Big fan of video games.

User Info: James2-J

James2-J
3 months ago#45
Yeah seeing as it’s obvious there will be regular releases in 2019 , it’s a safe bet at least a few games will be released in 2020.

Why are others upset that the Vita is a live platform that many still use as their main gaming system?

User Info: elsmitty

elsmitty
3 months ago#46
James2-J posted...
Yeah seeing as it’s obvious there will be regular releases in 2019 , it’s a safe bet at least a few games will be released in 2020.

Why are others upset that the Vita is a live platform that many still use as their main gaming system?

Who is to say.

I bought mine a few months ago or so and as I'm always on the move and it's way more portable then the switch aka it fits in my pocket even with a case it has slowly taken over from the switch as my main gaming device. Which is something I would have never guessed.

Would I recommend it over the switch to most people. Probably not but that still doesn't mean it's not a good system with some flaw.
I just purchased a ps vita tv and I'm waiting for it to be delivered. My body is ready for the vita on the big screen now.
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
steam profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077085301/

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
3 months ago#47
Two more Vita games announced for 2019 today:
https://www.handheldplayers.com/2018/12/10/miles-kilo-and-kid-tripp-heading-to-ps-vita-ps4-in-2019/

Miles & Kilo looks decent and got "generally favorable reviews" on Metacritic. Ain't no stoppin' the Vita train just yet.
Big fan of video games.

User Info: Matem_viados

Matem_viados
3 months ago#48
The life support will be turned off any day now.
(message deleted)

User Info: BenMaluco

BenMaluco
3 months ago#50
huh I thought I went back in time to 2013 when I saw this topic. That's when it died.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Farewell to PS Vita
  • Topic Archived