• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Is The Lost Child going to be the last real retail release the system gets?

User Info: FSABot

FSABot
5 months ago#1
It's coming out tomorrow. Looking at the upcoming releases, the rest of the stuff is just LRG re-releases and otome VNs. I don't see anything of significance coming out after The Lost Child physically. Is there anything I'm missing?
Switch FC: SW-2648-9478-0197 .. PSN: RyanSaotome .. Steam: AlbionHero
Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch), Fallout 4 (PC)

User Info: AlchemistYazan

AlchemistYazan
5 months ago#2
Well, you're missing the fact that The Lost Child is digital only for PS Vita...

Also, Punchline, BloodStained, Sharin No Kuni, Omega Labyrinth Z, (if it hasn't been cancelled) and Bullet Girls: Phantasia
If history could set you free, from who you were supposed to be. All my life, I've tried to fight what history has given me.

FSABot
5 months ago#3
Oh wait it's digital? I assumed it was physical cuz of NISA. Lmao my bad

AlchemistYazan
5 months ago#4
Also, the usual wait till Anime Expo
If history could set you free, from who you were supposed to be. All my life, I've tried to fight what history has given me.

AlchemistYazan
5 months ago#5
FSABot posted...
Oh wait it's digital? I assumed it was physical cuz of NISA. Lmao my bad

Yup, digital only for Vita. Physical for PS4 and Switch.

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
5 months ago#6
The Vita is still big in Japan. Who cares about the American retail market anyway? Just a bunch of pew pew shooters and sports games. I'll import my Japanese art from Asia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z05g2X4r7OA

FSABot
5 months ago#7
INKU48 posted...
Just a bunch of pew pew shooters and sports games.

isn't that last gen? FPS kinda died off in popularity

INKU48
5 months ago#8
FSABot posted...
isn't that last gen? FPS kinda died off in popularity

Maybe FPS games died off to a degree but shooters in general are still going strong. Fortnite and PUBG are like the biggest things in gaming right now and I believe the yearly Call of Duty is still the best-selling retail game in America every year. Shooters are still going strong.

User Info: nononoyesyesyes

nononoyesyesyes
5 months ago#9
dragon quest builders 2 will have a vita vers and its yet to be released in JP.

INKU48
5 months ago#10
nononoyesyesyes posted...
dragon quest builders 2 will have a vita vers and its yet to be released in JP.

Dragon Quest Builders 2 won't have a Vita version anywhere in the world. Not physical and not digital. It's for the PS4 and Switch. There are still many other retail games coming out for the Vita in Japan though.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Is The Lost Child going to be the last real retail release the system gets?
  • Topic Archived