• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What ps vita gb memory card is best for me?

User Info: hanayo

hanayo
8 months ago#1
Hi there! I’m new to looking into this stuff so please be patient with me! I’m looking to buy a memory card for my Vita, but I have absolutely no experience and I’m not sure what exactly I should be looking for when getting one.

I like to play dating sims and rpgs—I physically own about three games. I’ve bought two on the Playstation store, and probably will buy games on the store now because it’s easier for me. (Three are dating sims, the other two are Persona games.)

I very much doubt I will ever buy games that aren’t of this variety. So with that in mind, what memory card do you guys think is best for me? I’m aware they’re expensive but I want to ask for opinions before dropping money on it.
i'm a noob and trying my best

User Info: Mike229282

Mike229282
8 months ago#2
Depends on what youbfocus more on. Physic or Digital? If you focus on digital than 32-64GB although they are out the ass expensive.

For more physical, 16GB would fit more(due to the amount of updates that may be needed).
Stare into my soul, I'm your god now!

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
8 months ago#3
Price and availability. Vita memory cards are interchangeable, you can always buy more. I use twelve cards in sizes from 4gb to 32gb in two Vitae and a PSTV.

Same for PSP, a couple of dozen from 256mb to 128gb for my 15 PSPs.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

User Info: loki00_00

loki00_00
8 months ago#4
I say just go for the 64GB and never take it out. I wish I could pay double for 128GB. Even with 64GB I'm always running out of space, but it makes it into the best handheld ever made.
The official Oni of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: blackdrago76

blackdrago76
8 months ago#5
If you like to buy from PSN, I suggest you to buy at least a 32 gb, but it will be better a 64 gb.

User Info: kuroishironeko

kuroishironeko
8 months ago#6
64 GB.

Then you have a lot of space to fill.

But if you're like me and download up to 7-8 games a month, maybe buy two.
Souma Ria will forever be my favourite girl

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
8 months ago#7
as someone who had a memory card. avoid at all costs the 8GB it isn't enough.
16GB is the gold standard. more if plan to have a library on the card.
I'm pretty much Stu from Rugrats making pudding at 4 in morning because I've lost control of my life - Polycosm

User Info: Helmet_Time

Helmet_Time
8 months ago#8
16-32 is enough if you only play a couple games at a time and don't mind deleting old stuff.

User Info: kidrobot

kidrobot
8 months ago#9
hanayo posted...
Hi there! I’m new to looking into this stuff so please be patient with me! I’m looking to buy a memory card for my Vita, but I have absolutely no experience and I’m not sure what exactly I should be looking for when getting one.

I like to play dating sims and rpgs—I physically own about three games. I’ve bought two on the Playstation store, and probably will buy games on the store now because it’s easier for me. (Three are dating sims, the other two are Persona games.)

I very much doubt I will ever buy games that aren’t of this variety. So with that in mind, what memory card do you guys think is best for me? I’m aware they’re expensive but I want to ask for opinions before dropping money on it.

Mike229282 posted...
Depends on what youbfocus more on. Physic or Digital? If you focus on digital than 32-64GB although they are out the ass expensive.

For more physical, 16GB would fit more(due to the amount of updates that may be needed).
KPop
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What ps vita gb memory card is best for me?
  • Topic Archived