• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Best traps on Vita?

User Info: fiyeroatheart

fiyeroatheart
8 months ago#61
FSABot posted...
I've gotten modded for calling characters trans before, since it was viewed as offensive

never gotten modded for traps

so I know which I'll call them

Because we all know how A+++ gamefaq's moderation is.....

I mean, you can call someone a basement dwelling weeb who is a borderline child-molestor, but god forbid you imply someone is stupid or some s***!
Currently Playing: Bravely Default (3DS),Final Fantasy X HD(Vita)

User Info: -Meruru

-Meruru
8 months ago#62
fiyeroatheart posted...
-Meruru posted...
INKU48 posted...
I believe "cross-dresser" works just fine.

Not, because they in a 99% don't cross dress. in anime traps just refer to femenine looking males, not actual males that changed his genre or try hard too look like girls cross dressing or using make up.

So you decide to use a word that implies deception on their part, even though they are not being deceptive.....just because you are too dumb to realize what their real gender is?

Like way to f***ing project.

"Hurr durr, i thought you were a girl, but you are a boy....and now my fragile ego is hurt cuz i jacked off to you without your knowledge or consent! f*** you b****, im gunna call you a name that makes it look like it was all your fault!"

Actually who enjoy traps don't think like that at all, the name came from fans posting pics of these characters in imageboards and such and some dudes like J_B getting triggered, so they label them how trap to not annoy these dudes, to me that is the only logical reason, if you look anime traps, they never are treated bad for the MC, usually are treated better than the true heroine, i myself don't like the term, but clearly is a sort of meme for the anime comunity, totally unrelated to the lgbt movement in the west.

https://youtu.be/4jnEzXmL3Bc
http://i.imgur.com/9JKqEwb.jpg

User Info: ButtHurterson

ButtHurterson
8 months ago#63
fiyeroatheart posted...
-Meruru posted...
INKU48 posted...

Not, because they in a 99% don't cross dress. in anime traps just refer to femenine looking males, not actual males that changed his genre or try hard too look like girls cross dressing or using make up.

So you decide to use a word that implies deception on their part, even though they are not being deceptive.....just because you are too dumb to realize what their real gender is?

"Hurr durr, i thought you were a girl, but you are a boy....and now my fragile ego is hurt cuz i jacked off to you without your knowledge or consent! f*** you b****, im gunna call you a name that makes it look like it was all your fault!"

Christ, do you ever not crank things up to 100?
So long as I have a face, Kafuru will always have a place to sit. https://i.imgur.com/lHnZ5Da.jpg
Liking the wrong types of games is against GameFAQs rules.

User Info: SA200

SA200
8 months ago#64
fiyeroatheart posted...
SA200 posted...
So what should we call traps then?

Trans.

or whatever else they identify as/want to be known as.

But many traps aren't trans. A certain Danganronpa character seems to cause this issue a lot when the game simply says that they crossdress, that's about it. In general I find it weird to use the term outside of anime & manga (since they can be deliberately drawn to look a certain way there).
Rate this fetish: Dat Ass ~ Mr_PotatoHeads
It's not a fetish. It's a way of life. ~ EmeralDragon23 http://psnprofiles.com/Someguy42

User Info: fiyeroatheart

fiyeroatheart
8 months ago#65
ButtHurterson posted...
fiyeroatheart posted...
-Meruru posted...
INKU48 posted...

Maybe you should start taking life more seriously?

Once you realize that everything in life is already cranked up to 100, it's hard to pretend that everything is calm and serene, and perfectly hunky-dorey.....

Like, open your eyes and look at how utterly disgusting and horrid the world is......
Currently Playing: Bravely Default (3DS),Final Fantasy X HD(Vita)

User Info: cool_boy_mew

cool_boy_mew
8 months ago#66
fiyeroatheart posted...
ButtHurterson posted...
fiyeroatheart posted...
-Meruru posted...
INKU48 posted...

Once you realize that everything in life is already cranked up to 100, it's hard to pretend that everything is calm and serene, and perfectly hunky-dorey.....

Like, open your eyes and look at how utterly disgusting and horrid the world is......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0ctkSwhzCg
The bests: http://puu.sh/2MOW http://puu.sh/2MOO http://puu.sh/2MON
Follow me: @cool_boy_mew on Twitter / Gnu Social: coolboymew@freezepeach.xyz

User Info: Sprinkles_ASAP

Sprinkles_ASAP
8 months ago#67
fiyeroatheart posted...

Only cause people like you exist. I mean, you used not having gay friends as a negative like people really are upset about that
I identify as a Dragon.
"If you want her, come and get her...You are more than welcome on Mechonis." - Egil

User Info: ButtHurterson

ButtHurterson
8 months ago#68
fiyeroatheart posted...
ButtHurterson posted...
fiyeroatheart posted...
-Meruru posted...
INKU48 posted...

How old are you? Be honest. If you're out of high school and still having this much teenage angst then I have concerns regarding your mental health.
So long as I have a face, Kafuru will always have a place to sit. https://i.imgur.com/lHnZ5Da.jpg
Liking the wrong types of games is against GameFAQs rules.

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
8 months ago#69
fiyeroatheart posted...
ButtHurterson posted...
fiyeroatheart posted...
-Meruru posted...
INKU48 posted...

You sound like you need this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6A-FSaWCcto
Ib,Persona 4G,Explorers of Sky,Stella Glow,Cold Steel 2,Bayonetta 2,Uncharted 4,Valkyrie Drive,FE:Fates,Persona 5,Criminal Girls,Senran Kagura EV, Conception II

User Info: blacknight06

blacknight06
8 months ago#70
Those birds are so funny ^___^
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Best traps on Vita?
  • Topic Archived