What was the last game you bought that wasn't part of an established series?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What was the last game you bought that wasn't part of an established series?

User Info: Levia_

Levia_
8 months ago#1
Pretty much what was last new IP you bought? Looking back, most if not all my games bought last was s sequel or spinoff to an already running series
(message deleted)

User Info: MG_Salad

MG_Salad
8 months ago#3
Levia_ posted...
Pretty much what was last new IP you bought? Looking back, most if not all my games bought last was s sequel or spinoff to an already running series

This is a big problem with the industry imo. Sequels are great, but I think we need more new original worlds to explore.

For me, the last new ip I bought was Golf Story.
The best things in life aren't allowed to be discussed on GameFaqs.

User Info: J_B

J_B
8 months ago#4
Damn it was probably Valkyrie Drive in 2016 That includes the PS4 and Switch and 3da

Last year

Switch - Xenoblade 2, Mario Kart 8

PS4- Tales of Berseria, Star Ocean 5, Persona 5, SK:PBS, Cyberdimemsion Neptunia, Akiba Beat, Ateiler Sophie, Sonic Mania,

3DS- Pokemon Ultra Sun

Damn, this kinda is an issue
jb08045.deviantart.com/art/Madoka-s-Dinner-513761540 -Out weeb me
Look at the One Eyed Monster - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMBRC1dHALY

User Info: Nico87

Nico87
8 months ago#5
Yomawari: Night Alone (+ htoL#NiQ) and Demon Gaze

User Info: GigaDogqHD

GigaDogqHD
8 months ago#6
Whatever was last from LRG
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane

User Info: ButtHurterson

ButtHurterson
8 months ago#7
Well I just bought Asura’s Wrath used last week, does that count? Otherwise I think it was Horizon Zero Dawn.
So long as I have a face, Kafuru will always have a place to sit. https://i.imgur.com/lHnZ5Da.jpg
Liking the wrong types of games is against GameFAQs rules.

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
8 months ago#8
Claire: Extended Cut.
Ib,Persona 4G,Explorers of Sky,Stella Glow,Cold Steel 2,Bayonetta 2,Uncharted 4,Valkyrie Drive,FE:Fates,Persona 5,Criminal Girls,Senran Kagura EV, Conception II

User Info: rewilo95

rewilo95
8 months ago#9
Iconoclast last month. Haven't played it though.
Currently playing: Romancing SaGa 2 (Vita) Rabi-ribi (Vita) Atelier Totori Plus (Vita) February releases: SAO: Fatal Bullet (PS4) Secret of Mana (Vita)

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
8 months ago#10
Got Rabi-Ribi in the mail yesterday and What Remains of Edith Finch a couple of weeks ago. Also played Rime yesterday although that one was "free" with PS+. I probably play more established franchises but a very significant chunk are not part of a series, 20-40% maybe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipUtBcOpSB0
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What was the last game you bought that wasn't part of an established series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived