Ys VIII patch is out

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Ys VIII patch is out

User Info: Shiiiru

Shiiiru
4 months ago#71
Was the initial translation really that bad? I would assume so given the amount of backlash it got.
PSN: Shiiiro- Switch FC: 5371-7893-8798
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.

User Info: madeaccount4dis

madeaccount4dis
4 months ago#72
Came for NISA bashing, stayed for circlejerk

User Info: Noraneko_Vel

Noraneko_Vel
4 months ago#73
Shiiiru posted...
Was the initial translation really that bad? I would assume so given the amount of backlash it got.

Regardless of whether it was good enough, this is a very important lesson for NISA.
https://i.imgur.com/v0TRpyl.gif https://i.imgur.com/bpTSuSw.gif
https://i.imgur.com/G14M9YJ.gif https://i.imgur.com/5xc4QNM.gif https://i.imgur.com/v5SsR2x.gif

User Info: Uni_

Uni_
4 months ago#74
Lol nisa

User Info: bluewolf51313

bluewolf51313
4 months ago#75
What the hell did my topic turn into? Gtfo of here with that fanboy s***. Sound like a bunch of snot nosed 12 year olds.
Who gives the f*** with has better frames or has better GPU. Play what the f*** you want and get outta my topic.
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton

User Info: KillCommunism

KillCommunism
4 months ago#76
bluewolf51313 posted...
What the hell did my topic turn into? Gtfo of here with that fanboy s***. Sound like a bunch of snot nosed 12 year olds.
Who gives the f*** with has better frames or has better GPU. Play what the f*** you want and get outta my topic.

This honestly... the fps talk is pretty stupid. I played the s*** out of quick action games like God of War on PS2 and Ps3, and going from playing the original 2 on those systems, to then playing them on PS Vita, the difference in fluidity during gameplay was non-existent. I could pull off anything I wanted in the Vita versions as seamlessly as I could on the ps2 and ps3 versions.

User Info: Sprinkles_ASAP

Sprinkles_ASAP
4 months ago#77
bluewolf51313 posted...

Reported
I identify as a Dragon.
"If you want her, come and get her...You are more than welcome on Mechonis." - Egil

bluewolf51313
4 months ago#78
Lol reported me, for what? Telling you to grow the f*** up? To leave fanboy s*** out of my topic?

This is grade one elitist stuff right here.
You guys, why don't you go play whatever system you think is better, or enjoy playing the most. And stop trying to prove to random people on the internet who you say, whether it's true or not, what system is better.
Opinions are subjective

User Info: Sprinkles_ASAP

Sprinkles_ASAP
4 months ago#79
bluewolf51313 posted...
Telling you to grow the f*** up?

Reported

bluewolf51313 posted...
To leave fanboy

Reported

bluewolf51313 posted...
grade one elitist

Damn, 3 strikes reported
I identify as a Dragon.
"If you want her, come and get her...You are more than welcome on Mechonis." - Egil

bluewolf51313
4 months ago#80
Ever heard of
Confirmation bias? Search it

Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias,[Note 1] is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses.[1] It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs. Confirmation bias is a variation of the more general tendency of apophenia.

Confirmation biases contribute to overconfidence in personal beliefs and can maintain or strengthen beliefs in the face of contrary evidence.

TLDR

People will do and say whatever they can to try and backup their beliefs. Even if given huge evidence they are not right, they believe so much in their beliefs that they will make up stuff, lie, even to them self, whatever is necessary to make the belief real.

If you enjoy video games, go play video games, who cares what system it is. Who cares that somebody enjoys something you like, or don't like.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Ys VIII patch is out

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived