• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Iconoclasts, anyone get it and have early impressions?

User Info: Sacred_Arfaid

Sacred_Arfaid
10 months ago#11
davebrit2 posted...
they definitely say some pretty crass stuff on Vita.

Well, if nothing else, this fits the image people have of the system and its owners.

User Info: bluewolf51313

bluewolf51313
10 months ago#12
@Sacred_Arfaid posted...
davebrit2 posted...
they definitely say some pretty crass stuff on Vita.

Well, if nothing else, this fits the image people have of the system and its owners.

It's the same game on all system, so what do u have to say about that? And wtf are you even trying to say?
Stereotyping everyone is a ass move buddy don't be one of those types
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton

User Info: Sprinkles_ASAP

Sprinkles_ASAP
10 months ago#13
Lol vintage sacred
I identify as a Dragon.
"If you want her, come and get her...You are more than welcome on Mechonis." - Egil

Sacred_Arfaid
10 months ago#14
bluewolf51313 posted...
It's the same game on all system, so what do u have to say about that? And wtf are you even trying to say?
Stereotyping everyone is a dick move buddy don't be one of those types

I did say "the image people have of..." which doesn't say anything of the how accurate that perception is. It's simply how outsiders view this system and its owners.

User Info: bluewolf51313

bluewolf51313
10 months ago#15
Sacred_Arfaid posted...
bluewolf51313 posted...
Stereotyping everyone is a dick move buddy don't be one of those types

I did say "the image people have of..." which doesn't say anything of the how accurate that perception is. It's simply how outsiders view this system and its owners.

And how do outsiders see this system and its owner's?
Besides on gamefaqs, which is the most over dramatic, troll fest of a site that I have ever seen, most people don't really care.
They either seems vita as a remote play device, an indie machine, just another handheld, or a portable ps1 machine.
I'm a member on numerous groups on Facebook( portable, xbox, and ps4 related) several other dedicated gaming sites, and I'm pretty sure most don't see it as what your trying to refer " the image" that most people have.

Tldr
Only gamefaqs loser's and fanboys try to give vita a bad image
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton

User Info: Darkbend

Darkbend
10 months ago#16
Well someone's triggered.
"It mostly comes down to the fact that if you're close enough to touch Batman's cape, you're already unconscious."
-buddhamonster

Sacred_Arfaid
10 months ago#17
bluewolf51313 posted...
Besides on gamefaqs, which is the most over dramatic, troll fest of a site that I have ever seen, most people don't really care.
They either seems vita as a remote play device, an indie machine, just another handheld, or a portable ps1 machine.
I'm a member on numerous groups on Facebook( portable, xbox, and ps4 related) several other dedicated gaming sites, and I'm pretty sure most don't see it as what your trying to refer " the image" that most people have.

Tldr

They also see Vita owners as insecure. You aren't helping to thwart that notion.
Yes, those other things like indies, remote play and PS1 games are a part of the System's identity too. I think those are the parts that people that don't care much for the system see a remote (no pun intended) amount of value in.

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
10 months ago#18
Sacred_Arfaid posted...
bluewolf51313 posted...

Tldr

They also see Vita owners as insecure. You aren't helping to thwart that notion.
Yes, those other things like indies, remote play and PS1 games are a part of the System's identity too. I think those are the parts that people that don't care much for the system see a remote (no pun intended) amount of value in.

Insecure? Did you think this was the Switch board when you posted that?
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
10 months ago#19
Cool, thanks to just about everyone who posted helpful info on this. To the one person who insulted me against the TOS (and thanks to whoever marked it for moderation before I saw it and could), you don't know anything about me, but hey, wonderful trolling attempt, I'm sure that account will be banned soon enough. LOL.

So far the idea is to get it here on Vita Monday or Tuesday, unless I change my mind before then.
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN (Vita): Justice_98405, Steam: psn_justice_98405, Battle.net (Diablo III/RoS): Justice#1912.

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
10 months ago#20
@Sacred_Arfaid
@bluewolf51313
For people to have preconceived notions about Vita owners, they'd have to be aware the Vita exists.
I daresay very few such people exist, so few people are going have any kind of perceptions about Vita owners at all; they simply don't know they are a category.

I'd been considering Iconoclasts, thinking about getting it.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
En un mundo perfecto, eso definitivamente importaria.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Iconoclasts, anyone get it and have early impressions?
  • Topic Archived