Has a character in a game ever resembled you in real life?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Has a character in a game ever resembled you in real life?

User Info: Susumurin

Susumurin
5 months ago#11
Nope. But it’s fun to play as characters that remind me of myself personality wise, like Ranka in Valkyrie Drive (minus the incest lol).
Now Playing: Estival Versus(Vita), Dreamfall (X1), School Girl Zombie Hunter (PS4), Romancing SaGa 2 (Switch)
Currently Watching: Xena, Earth Final Conflict

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
5 months ago#12
When I was in my early 20s, I was playing a N64 dating sim called Getter Love that has a character named Kiiro, and I thought she was surprisingly similar to my high school self in terms of looks, fashion sense (some of her outfits, at least), personality, and interests. Now, not really, but there aren't exactly a lot of 30-something female characters in video games to begin with.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
5 months ago#13
Yes.
At least 50% of German Wermacht officers in those kinds of games resemble me, and even moreso when they have similar facial scars.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
En un mundo perfecto, eso definitivamente importaria.

User Info: 1212-1

1212-1
5 months ago#14
rewilo95 posted...
I doubt there exists a male Scandinavian with glasses that also happen to be a kuudere, shut-in and a otaku... I don't think that would be popular with the fans, except maybe with the fujoshi (I don't think even they would be interested cause I'm no bishounen).

Basically, I doubt it.

LOL
Whoa, I'm like you except the Scandinavian part!(so basically even less cool) Yeah I don't think that kind of character would be popular or relevant in a videogame.
Top 5 games of 2014: 1. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse 2. Shovel Knight 3. Bravely Default 4. Azure Striker Gunvolt 5. Demon Gaze

User Info: Mega_Pitch

Mega_Pitch
5 months ago#15
I'm an average build, average height guy with short, messy dark brown hair and green eyes.

I am pretty much every generic main character.
I'm a topic killer. When I post in a topic, it dies.
Now playing: http://backloggery.com/andyman

User Info: Sacred_Arfaid

Sacred_Arfaid
5 months ago#16
Pretty sure Liquid Flame from FF5 was inspired by me.

User Info: Varron

Varron
5 months ago#17
Nemesis from RE3, but the stitches are on the wrong side of his face.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: ButtHurterson

ButtHurterson
5 months ago#18
fiyeroatheart posted...
Real talk tho, my online personality is exactly the same as my real life one....

This is what I was afraid of.
So long as I have a face, Kafuru will always have a place to sit.
Kafuru is perfect. https://i.imgur.com/lHnZ5Da.jpg
i love star ocean 2 5 months ago#19
bith_the_black posted...
Yes (kind of) take a wild guess who.
The looks and personality are spot on though I am lacking his specific skill set.

I think the skill sets are just self defense mechanisms in their imaginary metaphorical sense.
The Art of Star Ocean - Link Below
https://flic.kr/s/aHskT5Xm6p

User Info: 1212-1

1212-1
5 months ago#20
1212-1 posted...
rewilo95 posted...
I doubt there exists a male Scandinavian with glasses that also happen to be a kuudere, shut-in and a otaku... I don't think that would be popular with the fans, except maybe with the fujoshi (I don't think even they would be interested cause I'm no bishounen).

Basically, I doubt it.

LOL
Whoa, I'm like you except the Scandinavian part!(so basically even less cool) Yeah I don't think that kind of character would be popular or relevant in a videogame.

Oh wait except also I'm more of a Dandere than a kuudere.
Top 5 games of 2014: 1. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse 2. Shovel Knight 3. Bravely Default 4. Azure Striker Gunvolt 5. Demon Gaze
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Has a character in a game ever resembled you in real life?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived