All purchased unplayed games on your Vita + currently playing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. All purchased unplayed games on your Vita + currently playing?

User Info: Forbster

1 month ago#21
dancer62 posted...
Boring, boring, boring. Finish stupid seahorse quest, backtrack all the way to the first village, next is half-a-dozen dumb fetch quests. The worst Ys game ever, and I've been playing them since the first shrinkwrapped floppy. Never again.

I find it pretty funny that you have high tolerance for grindy games like EDF, but this deters you.
[23:20] Sneetch: Sneetch<Everyone

User Info: bluewolf51313

1 month ago#22
Helmet_Time posted...
Too many to bother listing

This is me
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton

User Info: DeltaBladeX

1 month ago#23
bluewolf51313 posted...
Helmet_Time posted...
Too many to bother listing

This is me

You guys need Backloggery. It lets you know just how terrible you are.
I'm not lazy, I just don't care

User Info: Chachakaka

1 month ago#24
Currently playing - (I’m actually going to grab the vitas for this)

Nep and sega hard girl - 3 hours
Action u - 1 hour
Nep and Blanc vs zombies - 1 hr
New game plus borderlands 2 (so good)
Dungeon travelers 2 - about 17 hours
Persona 4 - 70 hrs (still going)
Hatsune miku project diva x - 10 hours
Steam world heist- 15 hours
Exist archive - 3 hours in
Psycho pass - 3 hours in
Geometry wars - lvl 100
Spelunky- 100+ hrs still play sometimes

Well those are the games that are currently installed on my 3 vitas. Looking at this now; I think I can clear all these games off my list by end of March.
Destiny of spirits, gone but never forgotten

User Info: PortableNewbie

1 month ago#25
I'm not progressing well with my backlog because I'm a moron. ): I really enjoy Tokyo Xanadu and I love Ys 8, so why haven't I finished them yet? And why am I playing Summon Night 6 instead?
Active FGO player so feel free to add me: Maximus - 415,486,017
Mainly uses the Vita, the 3DS, and the PSP

User Info: BrutonGaster

1 month ago#26
I have way too many in my backlog to list here. I am trying to work my way through them so I tend to focus on one game per system.
Currently, for the Vita, I'm playing Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart with about 140 hours on it.
Gentlemen, no fighting please. This is, after all, a council of war.

User Info: FefnirOmega13

1 month ago#27
Currently playing:

- Touhou Genso Wanderer (just beaten Crimson Raven and working my way through the Bunnyland attractions.)

- Rabi Ribi (finished the main story and now getting bent over by the postgame. Great metroidvania and definitely up there with the best. Might actually go for the plat on this one.)

- Danganronpa 1 (at Case 3, not really enjoying it. Love the genre of the game and all the silly little nuances/minigames but the cases are dumb and the character cast is balls to the wall awful on the whole. I'm trying to finish it just so I can get to DR2 which apparently has a better cast and cases but honestly given that I have to muster up a bunch of enthusiasm for it I might just give it up and jump forward.)

- Ys VIII (Technically I'm done with this game, but have to do one last nightmare run for the plat.)

Yet to play:

- Croixleur Sigma
- Danganronpa 2
- Demon Gaze
- Disgaea 3
- Drive Girls
- Dungeon Travelers 2
- Gravity Rush
- Hyperdevotion Noire
- Persona 4 DAN
- Sorcery Saga
- Tales of Hearts R
- Ys Origin
"The essence of magic is to determine the root cause of all things.
There's no distinction between science and magic." ~ Patchouli Knowledge

User Info: Noraneko_Vel

1 month ago#28
FefnirOmega13 posted...
Touhou Genso Wanderer (just beaten Crimson Raven and working my way through the Bunnyland attractions.)

Good luck with that one, lol

Oh and go pay a visit to the underground town later when you're tired of the attractions. You might discover something interesting in Ryuunosuke's shop

User Info: rewilo95

1 month ago#29
Currently playing:

-Atelier Totori Plus

I actually took a short break from Rabi-ribi after being unable to beat the final boss in post-game and felt like finishing Fire Emblem Echoes. So I haven't actually played on my Vita in a few days.

Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
Steins;Gate 0
Romancing SaGa 2
Salt & Sanctuary
Ar Nosurge Plus
Blazblue: Chronophantasma Extend
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (not sure I'm ever gonna finish it)

I think that's it for my backlog. Of course there are more games I'm interested in but have yet to purchase. I also have a few games I've finished, but want to clean up.
Currently playing: Rabi-ribi (Vita) Atelier Totori Plus (Vita) February releases: SAO: Fatal Bullet (PS4) Secret of Mana (Vita)

User Info: Aussie2B

1 month ago#30
I've been mostly playing Final Fantasy Legend II on my GBA lately and a couple PC VNs, but I played a little Rock Boshers DX on Vita last night. Pretty fun stuff.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. All purchased unplayed games on your Vita + currently playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived