Is Sony trying to make me feel good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Is Sony trying to make me feel good?

User Info: Kamiya_Kun

Kamiya_Kun
4 weeks ago#21
Well tbh with you, not a whole lot of platinum-chasers on vita.

User Info: friendlyspider

friendlyspider
4 weeks ago#22
question: how exactly is this being measured? did TC sign up for something on PSN or SEN or something?
DD:DA Pawn = Elvira; PSN = friendlyspider
"talking?! during horsehead bookends?!?"

User Info: Susumurin

Susumurin
4 weeks ago#23
Yeah. It’s total trophies. Plats aren’t really worth more than any other trophy for your yearly tracker. I’ve never platted a game in my life. Heck, I only realize something is a trophy most of the time, because I just did it. Trophies just sort of happen for me, and I plan to keep it that way.

And Inku is right. Most people only play a handful of games per year. Meaning if you so much as beat one game per month you’re earning more trophies than the average gamer because they’re mostly playing online multiplayer as evidenced by the top 3 games played on PlayStation last year.
Now Playing: Estival Versus(Vita), Dreamfall (X1), School Girl Zombie Hunter (PS4), Romancing SaGa 2 (Switch)
Currently Watching: Xena, Earth Final Conflict

User Info: Ronobono

Ronobono
4 weeks ago#24
friendlyspider posted...
question: how exactly is this being measured? did TC sign up for something on PSN or SEN or something?

All I did was allow the news letter thing to be sent. I guess they just send these out at the end of the year.
Just trying to live.

User Info: Cidastor

Cidastor
4 weeks ago#25
Your also not getting that the top 10% is in the top numbers of all Ps4/Ps3/Vita owners.

10% of a number that big is actually still pretty big it's just not the total number.

Actually it's top 10% of all accounts and that would also include anyone using PSNOW on pc.

People with ALT accounts etc.
I'm not a true gamer. I like to think a lot. I own and play a LOT of games. But I'd rather not be some fanboy bent over taking turns for their corporate masters
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Is Sony trying to make me feel good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived