Is PS Plus worth subscribing to these days?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Is PS Plus worth subscribing to these days?

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
3 months ago#21
It's worth it if any of these are the case:
- The games they offer for free (that you like & download) outweigh the price of PS+.
- You buy enough digital games & you get back what you paid for PS+ on top of extra discounts.
- You have a PS4 & want to play online.

User Info: Thesuperstar2k

Thesuperstar2k
3 months ago#22
feraldrgn posted...
It's worth it if any of these are the case:
- The games they offer for free (that you like & download) outweigh the price of PS+.
- You buy enough digital games & you get back what you paid for PS+ on top of extra discounts.
- You have a PS4 & want to play online.

+back up your save data for all of your consoles and vita
Topaz Master in DOA 5 Last Round
PSN Gamertag: Superstarmaste1r

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
3 months ago#23
Oh yeah, forgot about Cloud saving.

User Info: Chachakaka

Chachakaka
3 months ago#24
RJP_X posted...
prices for sales should be the same for everyone. and also the fact that one of their marketing for ps plus is,''you get to play online gaming'' its pretty sickening to me. just recently got a ps4, and think i'm only going to get the trial of ps plus for dragon ball xenoverse 2. get the online trophies and avoid the need for the service the best i can.

It wasn’t always like this.. ps3 had free online.

I’ve had active PS Plus 50% of the time since it’s been needed for internet play. My PS Vita ps 4 collection is huge now.

At times I have been upset about it. Other times I’ve gone to my library and thought “what is that game-... download. ... ok this is legit”; and that changed my mind to think PS Plus is not bad at all.

Some games I wouldn’t have bought but ended up loving- rocketleague, killing floor, core realize, spelunky. Etc etc
Destiny of spirits, gone but never forgotten
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Is PS Plus worth subscribing to these days?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived