Vita still worth it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita still worth it?

User Info: qlcmusic

qlcmusic
3 months ago#21
They are so cheap used... Get one that comes with games and your are good to go.

User Info: EcchiSaberUnit

EcchiSaberUnit
3 months ago#22
nope. get a proper console that is actually supported. not a console on life support. IYKWIM

User Info: Nadster

Nadster
3 months ago#23
Get one. On retail, all I can think of is Persona 4 Golden. You can go to the Playstation Store for free. There is a lot of RPGs for you to play.
"This is a quote."

User Info: Chachakaka

Chachakaka
3 months ago#24
Josephthemerman posted...
ShiraTheShiba posted...
Yes, yes it is. i would highly recommend it as a proud owner.

The only downside to owning a vita is it's memory cards, theyre pretty darn expensive, if your a digital only gamer or buy lots of digital games, you'll need one thats at least 16gb.

Well im more of a physical copy kinda Guy, so hopefully i won't need one right away. But thanks for the heads up!

So you’re a girl who calls herself “a kinda guy”.

I know that’s an expression ; but it has a female variety too. (Pro tip, if your pretending to be something make sure to use the right pronouns)

Noob.
Destiny of spirits, gone but never forgotten

User Info: Chachakaka

Chachakaka
3 months ago#25
Also PS Vita is amazing but ppl are stupid.
Destiny of spirits, gone but never forgotten

User Info: Josephthemerman

Josephthemerman
3 months ago#26
Chachakaka posted...
ShiraTheShiba posted...

The only downside to owning a vita is it's memory cards, theyre pretty darn expensive, if your a digital only gamer or buy lots of digital games, you'll need one thats at least 16gb.

Well im more of a physical copy kinda Guy, so hopefully i won't need one right away. But thanks for the heads up!

I know that’s an expression ; but it has a female variety too. (Pro tip, if your pretending to be something make sure to use the right pronouns)

Noob.

Im a guy.

Pro tip, read my username JOSEPH the merMAN.

Noob.

User Info: Josephthemerman

Josephthemerman
3 months ago#27
Alright.... I think im done here. Thanks everyone.

User Info: doomsoldier

doomsoldier
3 months ago#28
I just bought a refurbished one a few weeks ago, and I've been having a blast. I went on Wikipedia, as well as a few other sites to have a look at the complete lists of Vita games, and PS1/PSP games Vita can play. Based on that, I decided there was a whole bunch of value to be had for me -- but that's a personal decision that different people would feel differently about. Check it out for yourself. If there are enough games that you're interested in, then there's no reason not to grab a Vita and have a great time with it.

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
3 months ago#29
Chachakaka posted...
ShiraTheShiba posted...

Noob.

*facepalm*

Apparently, ITT, you can't have a boyfriend unless you're a girl.

Anyway, TC, I'll give you the same answer I always give to this question: It's more worth it than ever because the library is only getting bigger and better as time passes. At this point, though, I wouldn't expect a ton of new releases, so whether or not you should get one comes down to if you think the library it already has looks appealing to you or not.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita still worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived