Bit Trip and Sky Force up on LRG page

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Bit Trip and Sky Force up on LRG page

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
1 month ago#1
No date yet. Will pass on Bit Trip but Sky Force looks amazing.

EDIT: Croixleur Sigma as well! How is this game?

Thoughts? How are these games?
Currently playing: Corpse Party

User Info: ediotsavant

ediotsavant
1 month ago#2
Skyforce is the only one I'm interested. The bit game can go back to mobile.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
1 month ago#3
ediotsavant posted...
Skyforce is the only one I'm interested. The bit game can go back to mobile.

The Bit.Trip games didn't originate on mobile. They started off as WiiWare.

Ironically, it's Sky Force here that started as a mobile game.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
1 month ago#4
Bit trip isn’t bad however it started off as Wii Ware but not bad it’s ironic a mobile game is more popular
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

User Info: Aussie2B

Aussie2B
1 month ago#5
I beat Runner 2 on Vita just a couple months ago, so personally, I'll glad LRG is finally releasing the Bit.Trip collection that has the first Runner in it. I prefer standard platformers over runners, but I still thought Runner 2 was pretty decent, minus the ugly art design. But, yeah, I'm looking forward to Sky Force even more, since I'm always happy to add more physical shmups to my Vita collection, especially a classic, Raiden-style shmup. And I'm always happy to see LRG picking up more Japanese releases, so I'm looking forward to buying Croixleur Sigma as well. The only complaint I have with this batch is that they didn't just lump them together in one day. I hate having to pay shipping two times over for games that are released just a week or less apart.
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
1 month ago#6
They look pretty mediocre honestly. Heard the shooter is a grindfest, and the only bit trip game I had any interest in was runner 2. Never played Croixleur, but can't say I've heard anything good about it.
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Bit Trip and Sky Force up on LRG page

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived